Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

alif wrote:dear Mr.mladen and Mrtools...

Please help me to check this indicator. it makes my mt4 terminal become slower, especially when choosing the option "change color on the middle line cross". (using mt4 ver 4. build 1065). thanks.
That indicator was an experiment to make those filled ares using objects
Do not use it on a full length chart since it is creating a lot of objects - use the "regular" super passband filter indicator instead since that way of drawing filled ares in metatrader 4 can not be made faster or less CPU inntensive

mladen wrote:
That indicator was an experiment to make those filled ares using objects
Do not use it on a full length chart since it is creating a lot of objects - use the "regular" super passband filter indicator instead since that way of drawing filled ares in metatrader 4 can not be made faster or less CPU inntensive
OK, thanks for your advice

Hello Mr Mladen and Mr Tools,please help me check this indicator i dont get alert arrows on over-bought and over-sold everytime.
please can you help or is there some other indicator that shows spikes for this.
i use it to take reversals on binary options and it has produced 70% acuracy ratio when used with other filters like RSI
Don't confuse My Confidence For Pride, And My Joy In What I Do For Arrogance