Re: RSI Indicators for MT4

mntiwana
I can't seem to get my RSI of vhf to match your GJ-m15, looks great. You may have made a change to the MA period?? Any chance you can provide the Set file?

Ray
mntiwana wrote:rsi of vhf adaptive averages
rsi of vhf adaptive averages 2

This is a RSI of VHF Adaptive Averages,again have the choice of all 6 rsi types,amoothed with a choice of averages (33),prices (20),double smoothing and making a the MA adaptive with VHF.
in my opinion,so easy to handle,perfect and accurate matching with price,thanks to mladen and mrtools
as a hint,i mostly like and use HA median body prices and tema as method and it usually help me.
Note : The version 2 is only the corrected vhf,there was a minor problem in the earlier ver,nothing more

wojtek wrote:
I would like to see the exact settings on the 1M chart (the last one from the
if you can share, please.
Hi wojtek
Do you means for "rsi of vhf adaptive averages 2" indicator on M1 chart ?
and you don't needs to say like "if you can share" when mladen and mrtools are posting all of their worthy codes and new unique creations,what value is my little simple template as for tiny contribution from my side
all appreciations and thanks to them only
Attachments
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote: Hi wojtek
Do you means for "rsi of vhf adaptive averages 2" indicator on M1 chart ?
and you don't needs to say like "if you can share" when mladen and mrtools are posting all of their worthy codes and new unique creations,what value is my little simple template as for tiny contribution from my side
all appreciations and thanks to them only

I would be interested for the settings of this too! Thank you mntiwana for contributing so much here!

kind regards,
gelsas