Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Billy Kay wrote:
Hi Pacois,

Appreciate the share. Could you briefly explain what "RangeKup, RangeK2 and RangeKTot " means. I have tried google over the weekend, but cannot find an explanation.

Kind regards

Hi, RangeK: Difference choice between close and bandwidth Upper, Middle, Lower, the Keltner channel.Rangek2 trend of a 1 bar band Low, the Keltner channel.RangekTotal: Trend of a 10 band bar Upper, Middle, Lower, the Keltner channel
Attachments

mladen wrote:
You mean I should look at the picture, and, from the picture I should guess what math is used, and then make it?
Did you check this : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smart_money_index
mr.mladen its possible to create like this ??? thankyou
If you are not willing to take risk the unusual, you will have to settle for the ordinary.
Don't wait for extraordinary opportunities. Seize common occasions and make them great. Weak men wait for opportunities; strong men make them

Hi,

Mt5 doesn't have iClose, 
how can I use this code?

I use this function to emulate iclose but it's not working..

Code: Select all

double _Close[];
int TotalBars=1;
bool IsConsecutiveHighBars(int cbars,int cshift) {
for (int cnt=cshift; cnt<=cshift+cbars;cnt++) { 
if (iClose(Symbol(),0,cnt)<=iClose(Symbol(),TimeFrame,cnt+1)) return(false);
}
Print ("High=True");
return(true);
}
bool IsConsecutiveLowBars(int cbars,int cshift) {
for (int cnt=cshift; cnt<=cshift+cbars;cnt++) {
if (iClose(Symbol(),0,cnt)>=iClose(Symbol(),TimeFrame,cnt+1)) return(false);
}
Print ("Low=false");
return(true);
}
double iClose(string symbol,ENUM_TIMEFRAMES timeframe,int index)
  {
 double close=0;
 ArraySetAsSeries(_Close,true);
 int copied=CopyClose(symbol,timeframe,0,TotalBars,_Close);
 if(copied>0 && index<copied) close=_Close[index];
 return(close);
  }

Dear mr.mladen or mrtools,

I have a request & idea . Can you make color changing ma line that moving opposite direction to price line. So we can enter for crossing time.
Like this indicator (But it late) -  adaptive Gann High-Low activator jma Heiken Ashi arrows-1_2.0.ex4     

Regards.............

baraozemo wrote:Hi,

Mt5 doesn't have iClose, 
how can I use this code?

I use this function to emulate iclose but it's not working..

Code: Select all

double _Close[]; int TotalBars=1;bool IsConsecutiveHighBars(int cbars,int cshift) { for (int cnt=cshift; cnt<=cshift+cbars;cnt++) { if (iClose(Symbol(),0,cnt)<=iClose(Symbol(),TimeFrame,cnt+1)) return(false); } Print ("High=True"); return(true); } bool IsConsecutiveLowBars(int cbars,int cshift) { for (int cnt=cshift; cnt<=cshift+cbars;cnt++) { if (iClose(Symbol(),0,cnt)>=iClose(Symbol(),TimeFrame,cnt+1)) return(false); } Print ("Low=false"); return(true); } double iClose(string symbol,ENUM_TIMEFRAMES timeframe,int index) { double close=0; ArraySetAsSeries(_Close,true); int copied=CopyClose(symbol,timeframe,0,TotalBars,_Close); if(copied>0 && index<copied) close=_Close[index]; return(close); } 
Use CopyClose() - or even better CopyRates() and then you shall have all the necessary data for the chosen bar

Pava wrote:
T3(vhf adaptive) ITrend   mtf+alerts+arrows.ex4 -this one...I believe it was posted yesterday by MrTools...
Thanks for early response,it is working well,even with out any change at belonging post (not edited) the problem is clear,space in between "itrend to mtf" is not usual.
These users thanked the author mntiwana for the post:
太虚一毫
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.