Re: Dynamic Zone indicators for MT4

v2vboni wrote:Dz TDI PolyChromatic indicator... just an experiment using Dyanamic Zone with TDI RSI.This is just a hybrid version of Dynamic Zone PolyChromatic Momentum Indicator originally developed by Dennis Meyer, and a newer version made by mr. mladen. I simply combined the TDI RSX plus the DzPolyChromatic indicator features/functions... Then, I stripped it down to three options with an added commonly use TDI classic RT version.Note:  The DLL file  (dynamicZone.dll) must be save under .../MQL4/Libraries   
Nice

v2vboni wrote:Dz TDI PolyChromatic indicator... just an experiment using Dyanamic Zone with TDI RSI.This is just a hybrid version of Dynamic Zone PolyChromatic Momentum Indicator originally developed by Dennis Meyer, and a newer version made by mr. mladen. I simply combined the TDI RSX plus the DzPolyChromatic indicator features/functions... Then, I stripped it down to three options with an added commonly use TDI classic RT version.Note:  The DLL file  (dynamicZone.dll) must be save under .../MQL4/Libraries
Good work
Thanks v2v
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mrtools wrote:New version of dynamic zone value chart with arrow and alert options on step ma pdf color change and or on the candles entering and exiting overbought zones.  
Hi MrTools,
Are those HA candles on the indicator? If so, would you mind sharing your inputs screen please.

Kind regards

Billy Kay wrote:
Hi MrTools,
Are those HA candles on the indicator? If so, would you mind sharing your inputs screen please.

Kind regards
Hi Billy Kay, those candle are similar to ha candles but actually their produced by the value chart, using default settings. Please keep in mind that was also from using a ha smoothed offline chart.

Hi Mladen, 

I guess I am one of the first persons to view this post. If you do not mind I would like to ask two general questions about your post:
What do you really mean by "new" in "new dynamic zones" version. How is it different from the others in terms of implementation and or application.Is it better than past applications of the same implementation? If so how is it different? What more does it add to measuring the space it measures given its underlying operations as an indicator.I apologize if you have explained this elsewhere (in which case kindly point me to the thread), otherwise I just would really want to know from you as an expert the best use to which we may deploy the indicator in actual trading.

Thank you

Darkdoji wrote:Hi Mladen, 

I guess I am one of the first persons to view this post. If you do not mind I would like to ask two general questions about your post:
What do you really mean by "new" in "new dynamic zones" version. How is it different from the others in terms of implementation and or application.Is it better than past applications of the same implementation? If so how is it different? What more does it add to measuring the space it measures given its underlying operations as an indicator.I apologize if you have explained this elsewhere (in which case kindly point me to the thread), otherwise I just would really want to know from you as an expert the best use to which we may deploy the indicator in actual trading.

Thank you
I did explain it but on the old site, so I guess it does not hurt to repeat it :

The thing is that quantile bands and dynamic zones are very similar in results. But since quantile bands to not require dll, it makes it a bit easier to use (looking from the users side now) and to maintain (since file, no need to remember that the dll is required, and so on ....)

Floating levels are different though but their nature is similar to both and that is why I use the quantile bands + floating levels combination in the "fl" versions now
These users thanked the author mladen for the post:
Jedidiah