Re: Skimming Swallow - a Simple Trend Strategy

Another awesome tool is the EFT I discovered these days   sometime you have to outbreak the EF transformation, but you get nice results with it easily. Swinging or trend following on M5 doesn't have to be difficult.

PS: the template is tested for GBP pairs and on M5, but you can optimize it for higher tfs easily.

hi Krielan
i do appricearte that candle stick indicator, if its possible to add my math in it bez. i do believe the given patterns are very less not always comes in chat and it is a strong trend indication candle.

I attaching a new snaps with channel indicator arrows and another sanp without trend changel indicator with 2 other suporting historgram indicators  can see the difference... with a new logic .

i needs to test when market open..    
Attachments
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

sal wrote:hi Krielan
i do appricearte that candle stick indicator, if its possible to add my math in it bez. i do believe the given patterns are very less not always comes in chat and it is a strong trend indication candle.

I attaching a new snaps with channel indicator arrows and another sanp without trend changel indicator with 2 other suporting historgram indicators  can see the difference... with a new logic .

Not visible,what tf and indicators you used
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

sal wrote:hi Krielan

Isn't that solar wind there too?