NO EXTERNAL LINKS, SOURCE CODE REQUESTS OR MODIFICATION OF DECOMPILED INDICATORS. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

gelsas wrote: Hi did you already had time to check it ? ? Kind regards Gelsas
Gelsas, changed the Trend force,(you need it in your indicators folder along with the connor rsi) to make it easier to call and made some changes in the pattigold, this is what I got.
PaititiGold Custom Indicator.mq4
(8.63 KiB) Downloaded 598 times
Connors RSI.ex4
(9.1 KiB) Downloaded 650 times
Trend direction & force index - smoothed.mq4
(10.19 KiB) Downloaded 568 times
pgold.png

mrtools wrote:
Gelsas, changed the Trend force,(you need it in your indicators folder along with the connor rsi) to make it easier to call and made some changes in the pattigold, this is what I got.

Thank you this works perfectly!(May I send you a pm to ask one more thing, privately ?) kind regards,
gelsas

mrtools wrote:

why is this showing perfect signals when price=1? it repaints during current bar despite price=open option selected?

Saad wrote:Hello mladen & mrtools
Please add opions to resize this indicator & add suffix to work all pairs like EurusdB.Also remove Ibfx mini option and add alert option if currency strength point of any currency is above/below x number.

Kind regards
Saad,you mixed up many plus/minus things in two lines,if you explain step by step what is more immediate,may be some expert will manage time to help.
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Saad wrote:Hello mladen & mrtools
Please add opions to resize this indicator & add suffix to work all pairs like EurusdB.Also remove Ibfx mini option and add alert option if currency strength point of any currency is above/below x number.

Kind regards
Saad, that indicator is decompiled, doubt you will get any one to work on it.

mrtools wrote:
Saad, that indicator is decompiled, doubt you will get any one to work on it.
Yes.I decomplied it using a software.I posted the ex4 version earlier but no one interested.

1. Similar Topics

1. Requests & Ideas (MT5)

192 Replies 35947 Views

by mntiwana, Fri Nov 30, 2018 4:28 am in MT5 Indicators

192 Replies
    2. Trade ideas on June 19

1 Replies 1493 Views

by ChuChu Rocket, Fri Jun 19, 2020 9:30 pm in Forex Fundamentals & News

1 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”