Re: Dynamic Zone indicators for MT4

robcole wrote:Dear mladen,

is it possible to make an DZ-Version of your Point of Balance indicator? That would be very nice!

greetings robcole

btw: is the PoB a "repainter" ?
Hi robcole
Welcome here,thanks joining us
regards
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Can anyone be kind enough to explain how this tool is supposed to work? In particular a) What are the deepskyblue and palevioletred marks on the indicator line. When do they register and what do they indicate when they register on the indicator. b) what do the 100 and -100 limit for the red line in the indicator mean? c) In general terms what is the indicator tellings us. Thank you in advance - It is clearly an effective indicator but I need to understand what the indications are to fully appreciate its power.
Attachments

As per my poor understanding,red doted line is a step kind indicator line and the white line represent as price line,so when price entered in a trend zone of that step (DZ) kind indicator (red),it print dots and when price is in ranging zone,it stop printing dots at price line,but experts can better explain,mean while if there was indicator posted may be it help more rather guessing.
or
may be these are two instances of same indicator lines with different periods (slow/fast) or different TFs
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Not too sure I follow you boss on the explanations you made but here is the actual indicator attached. What I would really love to understand are a) what are those dots on the indicator line - technically what do they mark such that when they appear we know what to read into them b) when do they appear (so we can compare with when they do not appear to read the situation and make an assumption). c) the red line in my earlier post why is it set to 100 and -100 limits. What does it mean (technically) for price to be at either limit. In short and overall what was the indicator designed to do and how generally does it do it (or calculate). Cheers

mladen wrote:
Check it out now (some cleanup done)
Hello mladen,

can you change the 2.02-version of "dynamic zone polyfit derivative averages nrp.ex4" please?

I use it on offline chart and the lines on the 2.02-version are painted too close.

Changed it on "dynamic zone polyfit derivative averages nrp.mq4" with a multiplier for spreading the lines:

"Poly = PolyFit(PriceArray,Order,Degree,Length,i*(FitMode-1)) * Multiplier;"

With a Multiplier of 10.0 it fills the hole window with the software minimally possible minimum -0.0001 and maximum 0.0001 for using templates.

Bottom window on the picture is "dynamic zone polyfit derivative averages nrp.mq4" with a multiplier!

Thank's in advance

beppi