Re: RSI Indicators for MT4

Thanks for that tip but that is exactly what I did and I came to this thread and not to the post.I will go through all pages now.

EDIT: MY bad did not see the tab posts in the search.  From other forums I know it differently there all topics + posts are listed in one view. 
Thanks again for the tip!

RSI of Coppock curve - gaussian 1.1               (line width option added)

This version includes 6 types of rsi,20 prices,2 different coppock periods feature,gaussian period and order (speed type) with gaussian filter on coppock curve,on price or on both options,interesting tool ability to fit various price situations easily.
These users thanked the author mntiwana for the post:
Jedidiah
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

RSI of Coppock curve - gaussian

MLADEN ... Since some one has made some thing so revolutionary (and strange familier ) lets help him a bit in his "commercial enterprise" .
Without the floating levels but with the 6 type rsi (so he does not think that he is disliked)
This version has option to chose what should the gaussian filter be applied to,but the difference when a price is first filtered and then used in coppock calculation or when the price is not filtered and coppock is filtered is not big,any way it is left it simply for the sake of having those options to be able to compare the values.
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.