Re: RSI Indicators for MT4

Krelian99 wrote:Hmm, that's interesting too, but it has no 2xMACD (what is crucial here) and no RSX and the rest of the pack. RSI of EMA isn't the same as RSX. I use it for divergences only.
Tobi
(for-rsi of macd double)
An possible fitting can be this with current available parameters but it can be improved more fit with latest averaging methods and prices
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Krelian99 wrote:That's also really cool, Nas. A filter usage. What a beautiful multi-tool. I guess, it's time for a new swing strategy

(there are many more divergences, but I'm too lazy to draw all)
What about the divergence from this location,if all divergence always predicting real thing,as i never use or think of divergence
Attachments
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

A divergence in an uptrend is either a reversal or a retracement. This is a just small retracement. That's why many traders like swing trading more than anti-cyclical trading. Divergences alone doesn't let you see the big picture, but are odds in your favor and needs confirmation like TLs or S/R or trend filter and so on.