Indicators ...

Moderators: mntiwana, mrtools

greenway wrote:I dont know where to ask, so i will try here)) Are bb stops - rsi available for MT4? What is the latest version of Wave Trend oscillator? And where is the histogram indicators section?)
can you check here first plz
post/news-from-all-sections-8422308?pid=1294958116
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

A variation of the William Blau's trend strength index indicator with trade/no trade zones
sd tsi.jpg
SD TSI.ELD
(12.13 KiB) Downloaded 231 times

mladen wrote:A variation of the William Blau's trend strength index indicator with trade/no trade zones
Do we have the same for MT4?

Fresh_Prince wrote:
Do we have the same for MT4?
I am not sure
Will check

[QUOTE=Fresh_Prince]

Do we have the same for MT4?[/QUOTE]
I think this should be it for mt4 by MLADEN ... Trend Strength Index of Slope divergence (sd tsi)

EURUSDH1.png 
EURUSDH1.png
sd tsi.mq4
(3.49 KiB) Downloaded 261 times
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote: I think this should be it for mt4 by MLADEN ... Trend Strength Index of Slope divergence (sd tsi)

Yes, that is the one

One "classic" indicator : super trend for tradestation
super trend.png
SUPER TREND.ELD
(10.15 KiB) Downloaded 252 times

mladen wrote:Rsx indicator
mladen,
Would you be able to make this (RSX indicator) into your dsl-rsx indicator (for MT4)?  The upper and lower lines are very useful.  Thanks for you great work.
donut

donut4popo wrote:
mladen,
Would you be able to make this (RSX indicator) into your dsl-rsx indicator (for MT4)?  The upper and lower lines are very useful.  Thanks for you great work.
donut
You mean adding dsl levels to this tradestation version?

Yes,  please add dsl levels.