Re: "One click close all positions" MT4 Script update

lea wrote:I`ve been looking for a "one click close all positions" on a specific pair only, -leaving other open position pairs untouched-, but not been really successful. The only one I found has errors and does not work.
Is it possible to fix the script or are there other scripts around which do that? Thank you Lea
lea

Try the attached
These users thanked the author mladen for the post (total 2):
太虚一毫, hache

lea wrote:Hi mladen, I`ve tried the below indicator but it does not seem to work. Once I open even  only one pair I get an arror message immediately saying can`t close the position. At that stage I have not even tried to close the open position. Do you possibly have any further suggestions? Thank you Lea
Lea,

You should enable auto-trading for the terminal or else the script will not work

InfoRe: "One click close all positions" MT4 Script update

Hello Mladen,

I have a question....

I use the Make Money EA, and it is really awesome and helps beyond what words can describe....

Would it be possible to add a martingale option to that positions get bigger as i place more orders ?

Let me know, thanks in advance...

-simon_n3z

ps: I looked for a thread/post for the specified EA, but I had no luck....take care and good luck
Check out my Intraday Swinging Setup - Updated Q4 2022... viewtopic.php?p=1295496595#p1295496595

simon_n3z wrote: Mon Apr 27, 2020 7:54 pm Hello Mladen,

I have a question....

I use the Make Money EA, and it is really awesome and helps beyond what words can describe....

Would it be possible to add a martingale option to that positions get bigger as i place more orders ?

Let me know, thanks in advance...

-simon_n3z

ps: I looked for a thread/post for the specified EA, but I had no luck....take care and good luck
Is this the EA from Expert4x by Alex ?