Re: MT4 Trading Utilities, Chart Tools & Add-ons

marwilli wrote:dear mladen,
is it possible to get the bars on chart at the left lower corner? (not as separate) Thanks in advance
Regards Markus
Markus,

Originally it was like that (the separate version was made later)
Here is the original (on-chart) version and some more on-chart versions (that allowed you to limit the symbols, since the first version I made was showing all the symbols from the market watch - so use the "limited" version in order to have just desired symbols buttons) - 3 separate versions on the example
These users thanked the author mladen for the post (total 10):
W35, Pikachu, jasonx, RockRobb, najv, RomanUkraine, navid110, 太虚一毫, A_5, Jedidiah

mladen wrote:
Markus,

Here is the original (on-chart) version and some more on-chart versions (that allowed you to limit the symbols, since the first version I made was showing all the symbols from the market watch - so use the "limited" version in order to have just desired symbols buttons) - 3 separate versions on the example

dear mladen,
wow, that´s realy great. Many thanks for this and your support.
Regards Markus
we can't change the wind, but we can set the sails differently

mladen wrote:
Markus,

Amazing, absolutely love it! Thank you sooo much Mladen !

mladen wrote:
Markus,

Good morning mladen, Do you think that it could be possible to make an indicator based on "Symbol changer - limited" that can hide or show the indicators you have in your template pressing the button and where you place the name of such indicators in a list separated by ";" in the same way you place the names of the pairs???

I think it would be very helpful tool.... Thanks in advance....