Re: RSI Indicators for MT4

Xronos__ wrote: Hello mntiwana
 these files had both of them dots at   variable name [buffer.name] and [show.extra.digit] and the second one had mr mlanden's "signature" aka (a var named char) at [StringUpperCase] function.
whoud you please be so kind to point to me where the "copy link location" is in the search results view? because i really can't locate it.  : )

Thanks in advance
Regards
As for search function,can you try like this (picture 1) ,and reply me the result.
as for "copy link location" that is when you needed to post some reference (picture 2) ..... not for search.
Attachments
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote: RSX Indicators
As rsx indicators belongs to RSI family,so all rsx versions are posted here,the first PAGE of RSX version indicators.

one more huge list is coming soon in near future (MAs and Averages) then i turn to what ?
Hi MNTiwana,  if I may suggest something, the RSX indicators could be
in a separate thread.   That's because there will surely be posted some
new RSI indicators, and then the present thread will become 'multi-layered'.
As regards possible new threads, the QQE indicators deserve their own thread.

mntiwana wrote: As for search function,can you try like this (picture 1) ,and reply me the result.
as for "copy link location" that is when you needed to post some reference (picture 2) ..... not for search.
mntiwana : )
I am aware of how to perform a search, is working very well thank you.
i am also aware for the copy link location when we are reading a post in normal view

please watch the attached pic ,is from the search results view, to see what i mean

Regards
Attachments

wojtek wrote:
Hi MNTiwana,  if I may suggest something, the RSX indicators could be
in a separate thread.   That's because there will surely be posted some
new RSI indicators, and then the present thread will become 'multi-layered'.
As regards possible new threads, the QQE indicators deserve their own thread.
wojtek

That is something tha mntiwana and me had discussed too
I suggested that they should be kept together
The reason why I think so is the following : RSX is in fact a "smoother RSI than RSI". It is not a different indicator - it is more an evolution, than a revolution, sort of speaking. And as such, I think that its natural place is along with other RSI types (and per moment we have 7 types of RSI and in a lot of "RSI" indicator we can already chose which one out of the 7 types to use)

Hope this clarifies why it is kept at this thread

DDZ smooth RSI slope divergence

This is dynamic zone smoothed rsi ma slope divergence,there is 4 different RSI's to choose from,the linear regression channel has width and length and channel line types and colors as external parameters and the rsi ma is smoothed with jurik,on the chart picture is an example of the dz rsi ma with some slope divergence going on.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

adaptive rsx 3 oma

RSX 3 using one more average but made to be adaptive.
PS: since one more average can be adaptive too,this indicator is a kind of a "all adaptive" indicator.

PPS: a comparison of a regular and the adaptive version ,adaptive version seems to be better to find out trends,and in case of sudden trend changes it does not lag or the lag is minimal (usually preventing false alarms since it does not jump on a trend change train at a first sign of a price change.