Re: Dynamic Zone indicators for MT4

mntiwana wrote:Dearest MLADEN/MRTOOLS
Can you plz review "dynamic zone polyfit derivative averages nrp 2.01" indicator,two options are not cooperating.
1 = right click on indicator (for to open indicator property-the easiest short way)
2 = Averages method not working.
regards

Check it out now (some cleanup done)
These users thanked the author mladen for the post:
Jedidiah

mladen wrote:
Check it out now (some cleanup done)
Hello mladen,

can you change the 2.02-version of "dynamic zone polyfit derivative averages nrp.mq4" please?

I use it on offline chart and the lines on the 2.02-version are painted too close.

Changed it on "dynamic zone polyfit derivative averages nrp.mq4" with a multiplier for spreading the lines:

"Poly = PolyFit(PriceArray,Order,Degree,Length,i*(FitMode-1)) * Multiplier;"

With a Multiplier of 10.0 it fills the hole window with the software minimally possible minimum -0.0001 and maximum 0.0001 for using templates.

Thank's in advance

beppi

mrtools wrote: Darkdoji, could you post the version you are wanting to add slope coloring too, and will add the coloring.
Hi MRTOOLS,smoothed version will be more suitable
Dynamic zone - Ehlers Fisher transform-smoothed
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mrtools wrote: Darkdoji, could you post the version you are wanting to add slope coloring too, and will add the coloring.
Right mr. tools see the version attached. A very powerful tool indeed.

@Mntinawa will look at the smoothed version you posted but the one I have really reviewed and found absolutely delightful and effective is the one posted here. Thing is I am not seeking trend following tools - just the tools that allow us read market fractalities per interval most effectively. The most effective heavily smoothed tool I have found in my ten years of search is one by mr. tools (I think) and it is an absolute marvel for timing when combined in a stack with other more responsive tools like the Fisher transform and the trend scalp indicators since unlike most smoothed indicators it does NOT distort fractalities by much (I am talking about the RSI super smooth but I set it to 17 lookback, MA type 3 and, MA period 1 and I add levels 12, 50 and 88 to the default 80/20 levels). My objective always is to read the Hurst types in play across the feed in order to time persistent series (at the right scale). But will give the Fisher you posted a look. Vast amounts of appreciation.