Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Dimitri wrote:Dear Mladen,
It would be very nice to know if this idea would be realized, any positive or negative answer is welcome.
Thank you in any case.
Best Regards
Dimitri
All I told is that it might be a good idea

Not abandoned, but it will be revisited when some more spare time is available (right now by schedule is very tight). Perhaps some other kind soul will take a look at it too
These users thanked the author mladen for the post:
fillpop33

mladen wrote:
All I told is that it might be a good idea

Not abandoned, but it will be revisited when some more spare time is available (right now by schedule is very tight). Perhaps some other kind soul will take a look at it too
Dear Mladen,
Really THANK YOU ... I really understand actual pressure and priorities ... i will waiting for ...
Best Regards
Dimitri

Hello everyone,

First of all, I'm amazed by this forum and all you talented coders, I'm really lucky to have found this place, thanks for all your work.

I'm looking for an "All in One" Pivot indicator which has:

- Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Yearly Pivots (Would be perfect if I could make multiple choice which to use on chart)
- Fibonacci and Standard Calculation (Multiple Choice would be here cool too)
- And also can show the Pivots history

Maybe someone has already such an indicator? 

Thank you!

Best regards,
Anton

TraderAnton61 wrote:Hello everyone,

First of all, I'm amazed by this forum and all you talented coders, I'm really lucky to have found this place, thanks for all your work.

I'm looking for an "All in One" Pivot indicator which has:

- Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Yearly Pivots (Would be perfect if I could make multiple choice which to use on chart)
- Fibonacci and Standard Calculation (Multiple Choice would be here cool too)
- And also can show the Pivots history

Maybe someone has already such an indicator? 

Thank you!

Best regards,
Anton
Hi TraderAnton61
You are welcome here
check this "https://www.forex-station.com/post/prin ... 1294894867"
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Dear Mladen

I get this indicator and template on TSD, i hope you could make this more lighter on Memory and sometimes this freeze when i open the terminal

Regards

Eka wrote:Dear Mladen

I get this indicator and template on TSD, i hope you could make this more lighter on Memory and sometimes this freeze when i open the terminal

Regards
All compiled with out any problem and you have to apply "AbsoluteStrength_v1.1" when using "AbsoluteStrengthMarket_v1.1" along with.
any way use some newer versions
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.