Re: RSI Indicators for MT4

Hello Gang
I was wondering where you all got too? Best of luck on your new digs. I see that some of you have got a name to go with your forum position, about time!

I know there are a lot of indicators called RSI out their, but I need something simpler yet up to date for MT4. 

Does anybody have a "MTF Dual RSI Cross" that gives an alert & shows a Vertical line, preferable with the Mladen trend1s which makes it easy for an EA.

Sometimes the best way to fix a major problem to start fresh.

Best Regards
Ray

PSD: I clicked on your "Flash Player' popup and Norton called it a dangers site?????

traderduke wrote:Hello Gang
I was wondering where you all got too? Best of luck on your new digs. I see that some of you have got a name to go with your forum position, about time!

I know there are a lot of indicators called RSI out their, but I need something simpler yet up to date for MT4. 

Does anybody have a "MTF Dual RSI Cross" that gives an alert & shows a Vertical line, preferable with the Mladen trend1s which makes it easy for an EA.

Best Regards
Ray

PSD: I clicked on your "Flash Player' popup and Norton called it a dangers site?????
Hi traderduke
You are welcome here,thanks for joining us
though you registered earlier but it was your first post today.
regards
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

traderduke wrote:Hello Gang

Best Regards
Ray

Hi traderduke

can you explain more about your required rsi indi,cross to what,zero line,30/70 lines,or crossing each other (2 instances of rsi),of course there are a lot of and different versions here,almost every kind,you can search even easily,search function of forex-station is working perfect
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.