Re: MT4 Trading Utilities, Chart Tools & Add-ons

Xronos__ wrote:Hello ,
this is a slightly modified version of mladen's work [symbol changer - limited 1.2.mq4]
just added a button to delete all arrows on the chart

is very useful to me so... thought to share

ps/:
If this post violates forum's or mladen's rules please inform me to remove it
Dont worry,carry on
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

TGS wrote:Are there any scripts that will close all trades and delete all pending orders on MT5? I have found a few from various websites including MQL5.com but unfortunately, none of them compile without errors.
Hi TGS
Man you are Welcome here and thanks for joining us
regards
brother as you knows currently we are focused on providing immediate stuff (indicators mt4/5-trade station-ninja trader) of course we will provide that too but gradually .... can you post the one giving you errors so that it can be check.
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote: Hi TGS
Man you are Welcome here and thanks for joining us
regards
brother as you knows currently we are focused on providing immediate stuff (indicators mt4/5-trade station-ninja trader) of course we will provide that too but gradually .... can you post the one giving you errors so that it can be check.
Hi mntiwana, no problem, happy to be here. The few scripts that I had found didn't compile so I deleted them and it would take research time to find them again but here one that was easier to find again.

RplusT wrote:
Nice tool. Thanks for sharing! Now, if.......if showed the P/L too instead of some small text in another corner, it would be perfect. Can anyone do that?
I'm afraid it doesnt quite work like that.

The way it works is Chart Comment that it (function) outputs a comment defined by a user in the top left corner of a chart, cannot change its formatting and size.

You mean creating objects?

Xronos__ wrote:Hello ,
this is a slightly modified version of mladen's work [symbol changer - limited 1.2.mq4]
just added a button to delete all arrows on the chart

is very useful to me so... thought to share

ps/:
If this post violates forum's or mladen's rules please inform me to remove it
Good to see that somebody adds to the code. After all that is the whole purpose of posting code otherwise we would only have markets not forums
These users thanked the author mladen for the post (total 3):
mtp, W35, Thangarasu