Not sure I ever had a zip file.Par4 wrote:Thanks RplusT. I'm not sure how to install that in NinjaTrader 8, I thought it had to be a zip file? Do I need to do something special to get it to import?
You can also use the .cs file. Copy it to the NT8 Indicator folder. To find that folder go to:
Hope that helps!
It shows the developing value area and POC, also pre-session. Profile types are VOC, TPO, VWTPO and VTPO. You have the option of showing a realtime POC.
- (12.67 KiB) Downloaded 668 times
A simple histogram indicator of depth of market (DOM) data also known as standing, limit and stop orders. Displays along side the price scale with a handy adjustable margin to avoid other price scale indicators. Written for simplicity and speed of execution. A performance test has been added to evaluate the Refresh Delay parameter.
This is EdsLevel2Dom_V1.0 (NT7) rewritten for NT8.
- (5.32 KiB) Downloaded 702 times
This price line has been morphed with the NT8 bar timer.
* You can use the timer on time-based, tick or volume bars.
* I have made a custom price marker that attempts to emulate the default NT8 price marker. (You can use this AddOn for your own indicators as well).
* Set a threshold value to warn you when the timer exceeds the threshold value.
* Choose the ZOrder to enable plotting behind or in front of the bars.
* Choose opacity of the line.
* Set to plot the tick size thickness to use on Footprint charts. (These are not included).
* The timer and priceline colors are automatically set to the data series/instrument price marker so you must change this within the data series menu.
* Set the length to: Fullscreen, margin only, fullscreen minus margin, your length or timer only.
* The timer will plot only whilst you are connected.
* The time-based timer is set off your system clock, so make sure this is correct.
- Price Line V2.01 NT8.zip
- (8.32 KiB) Downloaded 615 times
Added color and Keltner Channels to the popular ADXVMA. You can select your colors for an Up trend, Down trend or Neutral. The Keltner Bands can be colored and set to the multipliers that you prefer. In the picture, the ADXVMA is set to 5 periods and the bands are set to 1.5 for the inner band and 2.5 for the outer band.
- (8.17 KiB) Downloaded 476 times