Re: Stochastic indicators for MT4

Just fiddling with DS RSI.I've added Double Stoch RSI with "higher time frame colour filter".
It only changes colour when higher TF is of the same colour (H1 on the picture).You can see on the picture above original and the changed one (arrows also added).It needs Double Stochastic Rsi mtf.mql4 (attached) for correct working.  
These users thanked the author knaimad for the post:
太虚一毫

knaimad wrote: 
Just fiddling with DS RSI.I've added Double Stoch RSI with "higher time frame colour filter".
It only changes colour when higher TF is of the same colour (H1 on the picture).You can see on the picture above original and the changed one (arrows also added).It needs Double Stochastic Rsi mtf.mql4 (attached) for correct working.
The same idea, but one file (doesn't need any other files to work).
These users thanked the author knaimad for the post:
太虚一毫

knaimad wrote:The same idea, but one file (doesn't need any other files to work).
Hi knaimad
Thanks for sharing your efforts,can i ask it only jump to next TF two step as from M15 to H1 or is it possible only next TF,for example M15 TO m30.
regards
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote: Hi knaimad
Thanks for sharing your efforts,can i ask it only jump to next TF two step as from M15 to H1 or is it possible only next TF,for example M15 TO m30.
regards
Actually, all combinations are possible. I even tried to plot  H4 indicator on M15 chart and "filtered" it by H1 "filter". Well, one can play with it and try to make any conclusions as to whether the idea is worth using. 

marwilli wrote:Dear mladen,is it possible to move the menu from the right to the left position?I´ve only the *.ex4 file, but I remember this file was posted from you in tsd.Thanks in advancedRegards Markus
Here is a version that allows you to chose if it is going to be displayed on left side or right side of the sub-window
These users thanked the author mladen for the post:
ChuChu Rocket

marwilli wrote:Dear mladen,is it possible to move the menu from the right to the left position?I´ve only the *.ex4 file, but I remember this file was posted from you in tsd.Thanks in advancedRegards Markus
Hi marwilli
Welcome here thanks for joining us
regards
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.