QuestionDoes this indicator repaint?

Does this indicator repaint?

This thread is for traders who would like to know if their indicator repaints. Post your indicator up and ask our experts and members if it's a repainter!

Two recommended reads:

Can anyone check if this indicator repaint?

Re: Does this indicator repaint?

mladen wrote:
No it does not repaint.
Thanks mladen, but i just confused about the behaviour of this indicator. Sometimes i just feel this indi is backpaint, is that that i need to wait 2 bar for confirmation signal? so if its not repaint is it possible to add an arrow to this indi? can you help me to add an arrow and alerts? thanks

Re: Does this indicator repaint?

mahessara wrote:
Thanks mladen, but i just confused about the behaviour of this indicator. Sometimes i just feel this indi is backpaint, is that that i need to wait 2 bar for confirmation signal? so if its not repaint is it possible to add an arrow to this indi? can you help me to add an arrow and alerts? thanks
It is because of the drawing style (it is using lines not arrows, and in cases like that two points are needed, not one).

That is not necessarily bad : that way you see the change only when the signal is confirmed