Re: Best Settings for MT4 indicators

Pava wrote:I invite participants of this Forum to share what they believe are best settings for a single Indicator...(with pictures)...I'll live it at that for now...
If some restrictions for TFs and or pairs,as every tf and pair deal/behave differently so needs different settings
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Pava wrote:
...that is easier once you get it right
I think,you must give me some idea and or boundaries,for example which pair and which TF,so that i can work on it as per my knowing,and then we participants will be expand it with different suitable and acceptable ideas/suggestions.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote: I think,you must give me some idea and or boundaries,for example which pair and which TF,so that i can work on it as per my knowing,and then we participants will be expand it with different suitable and acceptable ideas/suggestions.
I wanted to post few things on this thread...but lately don't have much time to do that...will post something in the future...

Pava wrote: I wanted to post few things on this thread...but lately don't have much time to do that...will post something in the future...
Do you think M5 or M15 are OK,better to fix me on any one of these two.
then if eurusd is OK or any other pair you recommend.