Please take a few minutes to read our rules before posting: Forex-Station's Rules. Are you following them?

SadThis question has been stumbling me for days. . .

What is the fourth letter of French?
What is the third letter of French?
Isn't it France's E and N?
Why is it still wrong. .
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

Re: This question has been stumbling me for days. . .

honje19960321 wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 2:44 am What is the fourth letter of French?
What is the third letter of French?
Isn't it France's E and N?
Why is it still wrong. .
Truth be said, that forum is too boring. And admin doesn't tolerate nonsense, he easily revives membership
These users thanked the author Narutopips for the post:
Jedidiah
A man's Past is his Pride, But my Pride is Shaping the Future.

Thank you guys for your help.
I'm just a little bit interested in what they call the Holy Grail :lol:
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

HappyRe: This question has been stumbling me for days. . .

honje19960321 wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 3:11 am Thank you guys for your help.
Haha sorry i did not help u in time.....

Steve Hopwood forum sucks 🤮🤮🤮
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post (total 2):
Jedidiah, ChuChu Rocket
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

honje19960321 wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 3:11 am Thank you guys for your help.
I doubt if you would find anything good. But u never can tell, there might be surprises here and there. About the So called Holy Grail, it repaints and recalculates. Though every indicator is a tool, that it did not work out for me, that doesn't mean it's not profitable for a lot of people. In all it's a very Good and wonderful indicator that a lot of effort wast put in making, I do commend Nanningbob and everyone. Use in higher timeframe, in all it's a good forum.
These users thanked the author Narutopips for the post:
Jedidiah
A man's Past is his Pride, But my Pride is Shaping the Future.

Narutopips wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 3:49 am The Admin being too strict was what made the forum Boring, one can not express him or herself, so be careful of what you say or the kind of suggestions you give, he would revoke ur membership without any warning.
. . . Oh my God.
Sounds like the admin is a terrible dictator. . .
Thanks for your advice. . . :oops:

Narutopips wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 3:49 am The Admin being too strict was what made the forum Boring, one can not express him or herself, so be careful of what you say or the kind of suggestions you give, he would revoke ur membership without any warning.
Yeah he's a prick. The guy acts all high and mighty yet his forum is shit 😂
These users thanked the author ChuChu Rocket for the post (total 2):
Jedidiah, vvFish
Important: The worst forex brokers of all time 👎