Please take a few minutes to read our rules before posting: Forex-Station's Rules. Are you following them?

Re: Rude "request" posts will be deleted

Ganesh wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 3:00 am unnecessarily mentioning the country name - I DONT WANT TO CONTINUE AS A MEMBER OF THIS SITE. Hello jimmy kindly request you to remove me. thank you for all espeacially mrtools
but its true............. look at you man u made 66 post in 5-6 years & all just asking for freebies u never even say hello or have a chit chat or share something

im from africa too (arabic background) i am just being honest!!!! at least i try.......... even if my posts are shit lol
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post (total 5):
Jon, ChuChu Rocket, BeatlemaniaSA, Jedidiah, Chickenspicy
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

moey_dw wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 9:23 pm but its true............. look at you man u made 66 post in 5-6 years & all just asking for freebies u never even say hello or have a chit chat or share something

im from africa too (arabic background) i am just being honest!!!! at least i try.......... even if my posts are shit lol
Your completely right!

I like your posts, Found this one this morning. It's a real gem :lmao:

viewtopic.php?p=1295448806#p1295448806
These users thanked the author Jon for the post:
Jedidiah

moey_dw wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 9:23 pm but its true............. look at you man u made 66 post in 5-6 years & all just asking for freebies u never even say hello or have a chit chat or share something

Moey, please be patient with other members. Have a look through Ganesh's posts in the past. He's been a member here for a while, and has made some good posts including feedback and other contributions apart from "asking for free coding".

As we would love other members to come around for a "chit chat" the truth is many of them are searching for answers or are in hard situations, which is why they are studying and absorbing as much techniques and strategies as they can, to help themselves avoid future downfalls and losses (like all of us have experienced at one stage).

We are all unique and have our own ways of contributing but if the "asking" outweighs the "talking" then that's when we have to give them a bit of a nudge. And of course, it's good that you are a standout member and always posting :thumbup:
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 4):
Chickenspicy, Ganesh, Jedidiah, BeatlemaniaSA
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

SadRe: Rude "request" posts will be deleted

Ganesh wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 3:00 am unnecessarily mentioning the country name - I DONT WANT TO CONTINUE AS A MEMBER OF THIS SITE. Hello jimmy kindly request you to remove me. thank you for all espeacially mrtools
Jimmy wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 3:04 pm Moey, please be patient with other members. Have a look through Ganesh's posts in the past. He's been a member here for a while, and has made some good posts including feedback and other contributions apart from "asking for free coding".
i see........... and i talk to ganesh pm messages & i apologize to ganesh for being a bastard

i just love FS site so much & what was created for traders its just combination of the best coders & its free
sometimes i feel so bad its free so i get angry 2 see all the new buttholes asking for free goodies all the time & not talking

sorry again guys my disruption!!! sorry ganesh
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post (total 5):
Jimmy, Chickenspicy, Ganesh, Jedidiah, BeatlemaniaSA
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

Hi everyone.
I have been learning from this site for a few years now. When I first applied to join a long while back, I never got a reply/accepted but then I tried again a few months ago and luckily got in.
I don't post much simply because I don't know much about coding and my trading style is mainly looking more to scalp Renko bars in consolidation rather than looking for trends, but I have a couple of questions if that's ok?
* I have a few indicators I am happy to share but wouldn't have a clue where to post them and I often read (Post in the right place) so is there a general area I can post and then you can move them if necessary. (These are privately coded indicators.)
* I know you are strict about not asking for mq4 files (I understand why) but if there is something I really like/use am I able to message the author and offer to pay for it? (I am not a marketer and have no interest selling indicators. Honestly though I do have a fear of becoming dependant on something I don't understand in case one day I need to have it re-coded for another platform if things change with mt4 or something like that. Stupid but I'm only human.)
You guys do a great job and honestly if you ever did charge a membership fee it wouldn't worry me because compared to all the BS online it would be well worth it. :)
Attachments
These users thanked the author Kangaroo for the post (total 2):
moey_dw, Jedidiah

Kangaroo wrote: Tue Sep 06, 2022 12:18 am Hi everyone.
I have been learning from this site for a few years now. When I first applied to join a long while back, I never got a reply/accepted but then I tried again a few months ago and luckily got in.
I don't post much simply because I don't know much about coding and my trading style is mainly looking more to scalp Renko bars in consolidation rather than looking for trends, but I have a couple of questions if that's ok?
* I have a few indicators I am happy to share but wouldn't have a clue where to post them and I often read (Post in the right place) so is there a general area I can post and then you can move them if necessary. (These are privately coded indicators.)
* I know you are strict about not asking for mq4 files (I understand why) but if there is something I really like/use am I able to message the author and offer to pay for it? (I am not a marketer and have no interest selling indicators. Honestly though I do have a fear of becoming dependant on something I don't understand in case one day I need to have it re-coded for another platform if things change with mt4 or something like that. Stupid but I'm only human.)
You guys do a great job and honestly if you ever did charge a membership fee it wouldn't worry me because compared to all the BS online it would be well worth it. :)
Hello mate.
@it is nice to know you trade with renko.
If you want to just share a renko indicator then you can go find a thread that someone has already made for renko. Or if you want to share your trading system. Which is great idea. Then you can create a new thread so we you can focuses on your renko trading system, your indicators sharing, and maybe together with other members here developing together new idea.
About sharing the mq4 files. Maybe you can asking a questions about that. Because sometimes members in here has post the files somewhere and we couldn't found it, and sometimes there are some members can share the mq4 and sometimes there will no mq4. :)
That is what i knowing. Maybe mr.tools and others senior members can give additional answers. :)

Best regards.
These users thanked the author shinnosuke for the post (total 2):
Kangaroo, Jedidiah