Please take a few minutes to read our rules before posting: Forex-Station's Rules. Are you following them?

ExclamationRude "request" posts will be deleted

Things have improved a lot over the last few months where most members are now making more of an effort to explain and discuss why a request has been made...

But we're still seeing shit posts like:

"Arrows please Mrtools"

No feedback, reasoning or even a "thank you" to the coder for their free work that was posted.

These type of half-arsed, bullshit posts will be deleted from now on. And if you spam your request on the forum or over Private Messages without getting the hint, you'll be removed permanently - no matter how long you've been a member on this site for.

It's not hard to make a bit of an effort in your requests. Just don't "bark" orders at our coders.

Please remember our site exists to actually discuss and share information with others. The more effort you make, the more interested our coders will be to help.

Why? Because the more information/discussion there is, the easier it is for newer traders to understand what's going on, or how to use a certain indicator or tools.

If you're not interested in posting anything except "can I have arrows" or "can I have alerts", and no additional text, then please show yourself the door and don't come back.

We've been here for almost 6 years now and we've never asked anyone for a cent or payment for free work. All we ask is for a bit of effort when making your requests.

These members know who they are and it's time to stop the shitty, lazy posts, or we'll be deleting them.
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Re: Rude "request" posts will be deleted

moey_dw wrote: Wed Jul 20, 2022 7:31 pm LOL CAMISA POSTS THIS TYPE OF REQUESTS............. & NEW MEMBERS
That's why we've slowed down on accepting new registrations. Have you noticed our site has been more chilled out in the past few weeks with less "request spam" from new members and more conversation?
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 4):
Skyold, SijjiN, Jedidiah, Chickenspicy
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Jimmy wrote: Wed Jul 20, 2022 7:47 pm That's why we've slowed down on accepting new registrations. Have you noticed our site has been more chilled out in the past few weeks with less "request spam" from new members and more conversation?
yeah much better now less request spam!!!! nice to see lots pf posts from the regulars too instead of all NEW MEMBERS doing request spam lol
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post (total 3):
Jimmy, Jedidiah, Chickenspicy
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

I think people have become so accustomed to requests, that they forget ANYWHERE else, you have to pay for your requested indicator/code or if you do get it for free, it could take days/weeks for you to get back an answer to your request. Be humble, be patient, be thankful and most importantly be respectful of the rules on here guys.
These users thanked the author keys898 for the post (total 5):
Jimmy, BeatlemaniaSA, ChuChu Rocket, Jedidiah, Chickenspicy

keys898 wrote: Thu Jul 21, 2022 1:58 am I think people have become so accustomed to requests, that they forget ANYWHERE else, you have to pay for your requested indicator/code or if you do get it for free, it could take days/weeks for you to get back an answer to your request. Be humble, be patient, be thankful and most importantly be respectful of the rules on here guys.
Exactly. I remember 10-15 years ago to get any sort of coding you mainly had:

• Forex TSD (monthly Elite subscription)
  • Coders on Forex Factory (email and ask for a quote to do coding)

I would have died if I came across a free site like ours with the best coders under one umbrella. This is why I love this place so much and the members on here.

Anyway, It's a good thing that new member registration has been slowed down. It's given the forum a much better vibe without all the randoms turning up and spamming for freebies.
These users thanked the author ChuChu Rocket for the post (total 4):
Jedidiah, vvFish, Chickenspicy, Jimmy
Important: The worst forex brokers of all time 👎

Support our administrator Jimmy's decision.
Thank you again for providing such a good public welfare platform to us.

I think
MT4 Indicator requests and ideas
This thread needs to be moved to the coding help section thread.
Have you noticed that most of the current threads in coding help should be considered spam

Then limit the coding help section thread.
Only members who have been in the forum for more than a month and have posted more than 50 posts can request optimization metrics.

Hopefully the forex-station forum will be better.
:)
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post (total 3):
vvFish, Chickenspicy, Jimmy
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.