Please take a few minutes to read our rules before posting: Forex-Station's Rules. Are you following them?

CandlesticksUnfilled orders

Is there anybody here kind enough to help me find a good indicator than is able to show supply and demand unfilled orders on the chart. I know there’s someone here In this forum who could be of help. that would be very helpful.
I look forward to your great replies already with thanks.
These users thanked the author Diamond for the post (total 2):
Chickenspicy, moey_dw

Re: Unfilled orders

Diamond wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 8:40 am Is there anybody here kind enough to help me find a good indicator than is able to show supply and demand unfilled orders on the chart. I know there’s someone here In this forum who could be of help. that would be very helpful.
I look forward to your great replies already with thanks.
people can fake orders too and theres dark pooling so people cant know of the orders until several days later

on Trading View there is a indicator called Rsi Swing V2
its the closest thing i can find in terms of overbought and oversold
its a zig zag/ hi lo/ combined with rsi 70 30 cross but it can repaint so better with confirmations like market structure or i am currently using adaptive schaff trend
These users thanked the author Chickenspicy for the post (total 2):
moey_dw, Diamond
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters

Re: Unfilled orders

Diamond wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 8:40 am Is there anybody here kind enough to help me find a good indicator than is able to show supply and demand unfilled orders on the chart.
cannot do it in fx just like chickensword explained.......

u can do it in futures & stocks more transparent but fx clouded by dark pools & liquidity providers
Attachments
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post (total 2):
Chickenspicy, Diamond
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈