Please take a few minutes to read our rules before posting: Forex-Station's Rules. Are you following them?

QuestionXARD EX4 file issues

Hi Mrtools ๐Ÿ˜‡Xard ๐Ÿ˜‡Banzai ๐Ÿ˜‡Kvak ๐Ÿ˜‡
Can you please help me. I installed Windows 10pro and I downloaded MetaTrade4 and installed it. I have indicators that I have downloaded from your forum mostly from xards thread. So now the problem is the EX4 source files when I attached them in the indicators folder, they don't appear on custom indicators.
Like the page is blank ,but the mql4 source files they don't give me any problems. It's only ex4 files.
I have even attached to 2 photos to explain what I mean.
Please help!

Kind regards
Philanthropy

Re: XARD EX4 file issues

Philanthropy wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 3:05 am Like the page is blank ,but the mql4 source files they don't give me any problems. It's only ex4 files.
I have even attached to 2 photos to explain what I mean.
Please help!

Kind regards
Philanthropy
Hello, where are the photos? I can't see them :think:

Also a few more details are needed. What are the two EX4 indicator files that you're actually having problems seeing? And which browser are you using to download? Chrome?
Important: The worst forex brokers of all time ๐Ÿ‘Ž

Philanthropy wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 10:52 pm Hi Chu Chu Rocket , here are the two photos that I need help with.
Kind regards
Philanthropy
Are you trying to load Beatlemania's XU system? If so, just copy all the indicator files from his Zip file into your "Indicators" folder, then copy the TPL files, to your "templates" folder and then you can load the template in MT4 :thumbup:

Please make sure to Refresh your indicator's list inside MT4 before loading the template.
Important: The worst forex brokers of all time ๐Ÿ‘Ž

Thank ๐Ÿ˜Š you very much Chu Chu Rocket.
Everything went well.
One last thing is how can I make this sc-mtf CCI indicator to be exactly like the one on the photo? This one onthe photos is easier to understand.
When I load indicators i get a totally different mtf CCI.
Please help Chu Chu Rocket ๐Ÿ˜‡!
Kind regards
Philanthropy
Attachments

Philanthropy wrote: Sat Feb 26, 2022 7:13 am Thank ๐Ÿ˜Š you very much Chu Chu Rocket.
Everything went well.
One last thing is how can I make this sc-mtf CCI indicator to be exactly like the one on the photo? This one onthe photos is easier to understand.
When I load indicators i get a totally different mtf CCI.
Please help Chu Chu Rocket ๐Ÿ˜‡!
Kind regards
Philanthropy
Hello.
I thing in first picture have your CCI in mtf mode, try to switch it in current timeframe...
Attachments
These users thanked the author kvak for the post:
dansmol

Hi Kvak(Master-coder).yes I get your point.
What I mean is sc mtf CCI is separate and rsi is separate how do I combine them to be one thing like in the two pictures I gave you?

Like in your image that you posted now, in the indicators list you have:
sc mtf cci, rsi bt mod.I want to combine them to be one thing. just like in the two photos I gave you.๐Ÿ˜‡

Kind regards
Philanthropy

Philanthropy wrote: Sat Feb 26, 2022 8:05 am Hi Kvak(Master-coder).yes I get your point.
What I mean is sc mtf CCI is separate and rsi is separate how do I combine them to be one thing like in the two pictures I gave you?

Like in your image that you posted now, in the indicators list you have:
sc mtf cci, rsi bt mod.I want to combine them to be one thing. just like in the two photos I gave you.๐Ÿ˜‡

Kind regards
Philanthropy
Ah,this...simply attach with mouse the second indicator to the first window....no double click on it....sorry for english, maybe you understand that ......
And Im not Master-coder...๐Ÿ˜„