Please take a few minutes to read our rules before posting: Forex-Station's Rules. Are you following them?

InfoRe: Which MTF should I use for 15M chart analysis?

Philanthropy wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 12:27 am Hi I just want to ask this question, if I want to trade a 15minute chart, for reference which time frame should I use? 5 minutes Chart or 30 minutes Chart.and I m using an mtf indicator!
Please help me!☺️
If you're trading 15 minute charts, you should use 30 minute MTF if you're looking for medium-term trend entries. Charts and indicators are always more accurate, the higher the timeframe.

If you want to scalp on the 15 minute chart, you can use the 5 minute MTF (if your indicator has AHTF - Auto Higher Timeframe featured) but be careful as signals will be all over the place and can be mega confusing.

As a rule, it's best to use the next highest timeframe (or higher) MTF, if you must use it in your trading analysis.
These users thanked the author ChuChu Rocket for the post:
BeatlemaniaSA
Important: The worst forex brokers of all time 👎

Re: Which MTF should I use for 15M chart analysis?

ChuChu Rocket wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 1:41 am If you're trading 15 minute charts, you should use 30 minute MTF if you're looking for medium-term trend entries. Charts and indicators are always more accurate, the higher the timeframe.

If you want to scalp on the 15 minute chart, you can use the 5 minute MTF (if your indicator has AHTF - Auto Higher Timeframe featured) but be careful as signals will be all over the place and can be mega confusing.

As a rule, it's best to use the next highest timeframe (or higher) MTF, if you must use it in your trading analysis.
If trading in 15 minute, what supply demand TF should i use for MTF, 15 minute or 30 minute.?

Currently i used 15 Minute TF signal and 30 Minute signal. Supply demand also same with signals, if M15 & M30 come from area demmand, and signal give Buy entry so i will entry. But this is give me small entry opportunity, some times got entry in end of trend.

whats your opinion?