Please take a few minutes to read our rules before posting: Forex-Station's Rules. Are you following them?

Can't load downloaded indicators

Hi Mr tools๐Ÿ˜‡, Mr xard777๐Ÿ˜‡,Mr Banzai๐Ÿ˜‡
Can you kindly help me. I m new to thiso site.i was searching for indicators online that can help me trade as I am a newbie when it comes to forex trading.Luckly I came across this wonderful site๐Ÿ‘Œ.
So I downloaded some of your indicators using my phone, but they were downloaded as PHP files. So I loaded them into my laptop and installed metatrader4.since I loaded into my laptop I thought they were going to change and become mq4 or ex4 files. but they are still in PHP files. Please help I m willing to learn.
I want them to be in mq4 or ex4.i don't know how to do it.
Lastly when they say an indicator repaints, what do they mean? How can I spot if an indicator repaints.
I love moving averages , and I want to try stema averages 4.8mtf
Please guys can you help me as I m starting on this journey of happy tradingโ˜บ๏ธ.

Re: Can't load downloaded indicators

Philanthropy wrote: Wed Nov 10, 2021 3:01 am Please guys can you help me as I m starting on this journey of happy tradingโ˜บ๏ธ.
That's strange. Which browser are you using?

PS: To check if an indicator repaints, you can read more on this over here: What does repainting mean?
Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) ๐Ÿ†•
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

InfoRe: Can't load downloaded indicators

Philanthropy wrote: Wed Nov 10, 2021 4:27 am Thank you so so much for replying.
I agree with you sir, it's very strange!
On my phone i using Google as a browser to download.
So most of the time I use my phone to surf the net.i don't use my laptop.
Sir let me attach his screen shot. May be it will help. I really need your help.
Google Chrome downloads all files correctly as EX4 and MQ4 on mobile and also on Windows so it looks like a dated security/file setting within your phone that's causing it.

If you really need to save the files to your mobile whilst browsing download the Google Files App from the Play Store, this will solve the issue for you on your mobile.

Let us know if this helps :thumbup:

Philanthropy wrote: Wed Nov 10, 2021 3:01 am Please guys can you help me as I m starting on this journey of happy tradingโ˜บ๏ธ.
@Philanthropy - Welcome aboard and may your trading journey be filled with success! You have found the BEST place to learn from amazing people who are willing to help!!

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Tradesโ€

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

Philanthropy wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 8:52 pm Hi guys just wanted to let you know that I managed to fix that downloading problem I had. So now when I download I use opera mini.it doesn't give me any problems.no more PHP files.
Thank you so much for your support๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜‡
Good to hear it mate, I told you it was your browser :thumbup: