Please take a few minutes to read our rules before posting: Forex-Station's Rules. Are you following them?

Re: Repainting Arrows Indicator

Quinton wrote: Tue Aug 17, 2021 3:14 pm Hi @Jimmy I have this arrows indicator that repainting it moves with the candles and it confusing but it gives the most
accurate signals..could you please have a look at it brother,,hope the issue will be solved.
here is the MQ4 file

Thank you
Sorry brother, that's a decompiled/hacked indicator. We don't touch those here.
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Quinton wrote: Tue Aug 17, 2021 3:14 pm Hi @Jimmy I have this arrows indicator that repainting it moves with the candles and it confusing but it gives the most
accurate signals..could you please have a look at it brother,,hope the issue will be solved.
here is the MQ4 file

Thank you
agimat is based on fractal - it will always repaint.

@Jimmy it alright brothers thank you for your input
oww another thing remember that slow indicator i was talkinn about in the past few day..that needed an MQ4 ive finally found it hope it will do the job
to be fixed.
if you dont remember. the one that needed me to switch timeframe to see if theres a signal or nah.
Direction line indicator or Spike,,,here is the MQ4

Quinton wrote: Tue Aug 17, 2021 4:53 pm @Jimmy it alright brothers thank you for your input
oww another thing remember that slow indicator i was talkinn about in the past few day..that needed an MQ4 ive finally found it hope it will do the job
to be fixed.
if you dont remember. the one that needed me to switch timeframe to see if theres a signal or nah.
Direction line indicator or Spike,,,here is the MQ4
Это профессиональный художник. Обычно индикаторы могут рисовать сигнал ( стрелка ) идет за ценой, а этот индикатор рисует сигналы в прошлом. То есть цена пойдет вниз он через какое-то время нарисует сигнал вниз, когда цена уже может развернутся вверх и потом он нарисует вверх, когда цена пойдет вниз))) Причем у этого индикатора в настройках есть функция отключить рисования, которая не отключает. Не тратьте время на него. Говорят есть другая версия которая не рисует, я видел на ютубе, там нельзя скачать, но не уверен, что и тот не рисует.