Please take a few minutes to read our rules before posting: Forex-Station's Rules. Are you following them?

Re: Slow indicator

Quinton wrote: Sun Aug 15, 2021 12:58 am it does release signals but i have to change to another timeframe and then go back to the timeframe im trading on to check if there
is a signal,,,
dont really know what wrong hope you will help.
Can't do anything with EX4 file. You'll need to post the MQ4 file. Have you got it?
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Quinton wrote: Sun Aug 15, 2021 9:09 pm Hi @Jimmy..i dont even know what an MQ4 file is brother...i just have the indicator, which what i sent already.
Is the MQ4 found somewhere.
It's just a version of extreme spike which is a known repainter even if the repaint function is switched to false and can't be fixed. This version might be better.
These users thanked the author Ogee for the post:
Narutopips

Thank you brothers..no no the one that i have when the repaint function is put on false, it works perfectly..it just that i does not show signals
on time so i have to switch timeframes and then go back to the timeframe im using to see if there is a signal or nah
That the issue with this one...

Quinton wrote: Sun Aug 15, 2021 10:59 pm Thank you brothers..no no the one that i have when the repaint function is put on false, it works perfectly..it just that i does not show signals
on time so i have to switch timeframes and then go back to the timeframe im using to see if there is a signal or nah
That the issue with this one...
Hi Quinton,

Without .mq4 file, no one have access to the code to check it or fix it.

Also I want to tell you, there is a lot of other awesome indicators here at forex-station that you can choose from.
For example check:

Top 10: The Best Non-repainting Forex Indicators That Really Work

Sincerely,
Sergei

Hi @Csj179t..thank you for the input....well if check the other that was shared earlier,, The Extreme Spike indicator..
the one that i have act exactly as that one..so i donk whoever shared it might have the MQ4..
One more this brothers does any has an accurate ARROWS indicator that is non repaint, if so could all please share it.

Thank you very much