Please take a few minutes to read our rules before posting: Forex-Station's Rules. Are you following them?

Re: Is Micro account best way?

Tyler18 wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 11:01 pm Why do most people use a micro account even though the earned profit in it is low?
In my early days I used a Micro account for one reason. Learning to trade, but using real money. It's a lot different to demo accounts as one needs to adhere to account management too. Thus it is not about profits. I advice everyone to do so.
These users thanked the author RplusT for the post:
REALEY

Tyler18 wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 11:01 pm Why do most people use a micro account even though the earned profit in it is low?
Micro account is always the best way to start live trading. As Rplus explained, it allows you to trade using real money without risking complete ruin. For instance, FBS broker will allow you to open a Micro account with just $5. This will give you a chance to trade for real and practice trading in a real market, without the stress of bankruptcy.

It'll give you a really good feel of the market.

Take your time when you're trading with your Micro account. Lose some and win some. Don't be disheartened if you lose, it's part of learning.

Remember, don't rush into things. Trading is a lifelong career, not a race :thumbup:
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Scott.Telles wrote: Tue Aug 24, 2021 8:13 pm As a beginner, I prefer using the Micro account because the capital and loss involved in it are lower. The micro account is best suitable for beginner traders to experience live trading.
"Scott", your post seems rather similar to your other one. You're not going to spam the site now, are you? Cos you'll be reported and we will shame the shit out of the broker your spamming for :Shifty:
Important: The worst forex brokers of all time 👎

RplusT wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 11:33 pm In my early days I used a Micro account for one reason. Learning to trade, but using real money. It's a lot different to demo accounts as one needs to adhere to account management too. Thus it is not about profits. I advice everyone to do so.
Why wouldn't you adhere to account management on demo as well? I get that it's not real money but getting this right early on makes the psychological aspect of it all the bit easier when you go live.

In China, the current law is still gray when individuals trade MT4 and MT5 of foreign brokers. Gray means: illegal, but not illegal either. It is an intermediate color, which is "gray".

Except for China, in other countries, the law allows individuals to trade foreign exchange. Therefore, I want to point out the key issues of account and fund management: the smaller the transaction list, the better, the larger the account principal, the better!

The teachers above are a conservative view. In my opinion, a small principal account, that is, a micro account, must end up with liquidation. Because it can't withstand a larger volatility in the market, it will burst with a slight volatility.

And for large accounts, if you only trade small orders, as long as the technology passes slightly, it will definitely make money! To learn from Master Mladen Rakic, as long as the money earned per order exceeds the interest of the deposit bank, it is essentially a good profit! The position should be closed and exited in time. The next day, a better opportunity came before placing an order. :)

sebking1986 wrote: Tue Aug 24, 2021 8:57 pm Why wouldn't you adhere to account management on demo as well? I get that it's not real money but getting this right early on makes the psychological aspect of it all the bit easier when you go live.
Of course there would be no difference if you'd adhere to strict account management. But you do miss the psychological aspect of a trade or several going against you, deducting money from your account tick by tick. And this is one major hurdle for many want to be traders. Usually it is then when traders tend to disregard the money management and even add orders "to get the money back". One ought to add orders when in profit, not when losing.
These users thanked the author RplusT for the post:
太虚一毫

sebking1986 wrote: Tue Aug 24, 2021 8:57 pm Why wouldn't you adhere to account management on demo as well? I get that it's not real money but getting this right early on makes the psychological aspect of it all the bit easier when you go live.
1. If you don't adhere to money management rules on a demo, don't even start, as it will be a waste of your time (or worse: gambling). As you say: it is preparation for live trading (for all aspects of trading). People who tell you something else either don't really trade or try to fool you.
2. It doesn't mean that it will make live trading psychologically any easier but at least you can fall back on routines (you have acquired).
3. It will help you to understand if you really have an edge (and where it is).
4. It will prepare you for your drawbacks (how big they are and how long they last, if you do it long enough).