Please take a few minutes to read our rules before posting: Forex-Station's Rules. Are you following them?

Creating price alerts on MT4 - script or shortcut

Hello Traders !

Everyday I use MT4's bulit-in price alert system to mark levels of my interest.
Is there a quicker way to create alert than right click on chart -> trading > alert ?
As far as I now there is no way to create a shortcut via platform (correct me if I'm wrong).So maybe some script will do the trick?
I don't care about the place where alert appear on the chart. I'll drag it by myself. It just take to long time for setting it by clicking.

Re: Creating price alerts on MT4 - script or shortcut

Black Art wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 6:49 am Hello Traders !

Everyday I use MT4's bulit-in price alert system to mark levels of my interest.
Is there a quicker way to create alert than right click on chart -> trading > alert ?
As far as I now there is no way to create a shortcut via platform (correct me if I'm wrong).So maybe some script will do the trick?
I don't care about the place where alert appear on the chart. I'll drag it by myself. It just take to long time for setting it by clicking.
Try!!

Re: Creating price alerts on MT4 - script or shortcut

pacois wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 7:54 amTry!!
thank for reply and recommendation.
However, I would like to stick to MT4's built-in price alert system.
I need the Alert tab to organise all the alerts, see which one was triggered, how many times etc.
So if someone knows the indicator that can give me this type of informations, please advise.
Or maybe other way around - indicator that is somehow merge with MT's built-in system and after setting an alert all the info will be in the Alert tab.