Please take a few minutes to read our rules before posting: Forex-Station's Rules. Are you following them?

Happy to be a part of this community

Hello everyone.
Hope so, you are all doing great. I must say, this forum is fantastic and full of value. I have been trading for 6 months now and really happy with results. I am a Divergence trader and mostly trade h4 divergences. I see, this forum is full of valueable indicators. kindly suggest me your fav ones. I am looking for good divergence indicators.
These users thanked the author aizan for the post:
ChuChu Rocket

Re: Happy to be a part of this community

aizan wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 10:27 pm Hello everyone.
Hope so, you are all doing great. I must say, this forum is fantastic and full of value. I have been trading for 6 months now and really happy with results. I am a Divergence trader and mostly trade h4 divergences. I see, this forum is full of valueable indicators. kindly suggest me your fav ones. I am looking for good divergence indicators.
Welcome to the family Aizan :)
Important: The worst forex brokers of all time 👎

hello new guy!!!!!! u dont have an avatar :( :( :(

u using tdi indicator too!!! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

Hello Aizan, thanks for joining our site man :)

Hoping we will be a help to your trading journey.
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance