Please take a few minutes to read our rules before posting: Forex-Station's Rules. Are you following them?

Happy to be a part of this community

Hello everyone.
Hope so, you are all doing great. I must say, this forum is fantastic and full of value. I have been trading for 6 months now and really happy with results. I am a Divergence trader and mostly trade h4 divergences. I see, this forum is full of valueable indicators. kindly suggest me your fav ones. I am looking for good divergence indicators.

Re: Happy to be a part of this community

aizan wrote:
Tue Nov 10, 2020 10:27 pm
Hello everyone.
Hope so, you are all doing great. I must say, this forum is fantastic and full of value. I have been trading for 6 months now and really happy with results. I am a Divergence trader and mostly trade h4 divergences. I see, this forum is full of valueable indicators. kindly suggest me your fav ones. I am looking for good divergence indicators.
Welcome to the family Aizan :)
📖 Download over 600+ Free Forex & Trading books from the Trader's Library.

Important: The worst forex brokers of 2021👎

ChuChu Rocket wrote:
Tue Nov 10, 2020 10:50 pm
aizan wrote:
Hello everyone.
Welcome to the family Aizan :)
Thanks very much. :)

aizan wrote:
Hello everyone.
hello new guy!!!!!! u dont have an avatar :( :( :(

u using tdi indicator too!!! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
Contribution Inspector & GIF Animator at your service👮

aizan wrote:
Hello everyone.
Hello Aizan, thanks for joining our site man :)

Hoping we will be a help to your trading journey.
Trade with the broker that supports our work! FBS are offering $140 to get you started! Click, here to begin live trading, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

How to: Draw Fibonacci Extensions the easy way
How to: Identify major Support & Resistance using the line chart

moey_dw wrote:
Wed Nov 11, 2020 5:28 pm
aizan wrote:
Hello everyone.
hello new guy!!!!!! u dont have an avatar :( :( :(

u using tdi indicator too!!! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
Thanks. Avatar updated :D Yes using TDI.

Jimmy wrote:
Wed Nov 11, 2020 5:41 pm
aizan wrote:
Hello everyone.
Hello Aizan, thanks for joining our site man :)

Hoping we will be a help to your trading journey.
Thanks very much sir.

1. Similar Topics

1. Any surprise for community??

5 Replies 213 Views

by levchuk, Fri Sep 25, 2020 8:07 am in The Vault

5 Replies
    2. MT4 Expert advisors of the community, ideas

3 Replies 3135 Views

by VIDALOCA3, Thu Aug 20, 2020 2:51 am in New Members & Common Forex Q&A's

3 Replies

Return to “New Members & Common Forex Q&A's”