DownloadERP System NNFX

Hello, I've been following the Twitter page for a while now, and just seeing the consistency of them posting new indicators was just so selfless. And when I first post and had a problem figuring out if an indicator was a repainter or not, the swiftness of letting me know(my own community didn't even answer me yet lol) I'm just grateful and I would love to start sharing, discussing and growing with other indicator loving traders/programmers.

Little about me, I'm very new to trading forex only started August 29th, 2019(will never forget that day) Watched a video called Big Banks by a youtube channel called Nononese forex and after that, I knew what I wanted to do as a profession at an Elite level no matter how long it takes and that is to become a Forex Prop Firm Trader. I have a long way to go and I don't mind, I'm loving every step of the way.

I follow the nonsense forex method of trading forex and in the development stage of building an also currently, I'm using these two indicators as my trend confirmation indicators which were programmed from one of the superhumans Mladen.

Here are the settings and the backtest results.

The algo is not finished but so far so good! I will do my best to contribute and help out to my best ability. Thank you,

EVERYONE (especially the mt4 programmers, don't know what ill do without you guys) for keeping the forum running. May God continue to bless you all! Happy Trading!

The settings for the indicators are in the google sheets on the "Settings" Tab
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing
These users thanked the author ERP The Trader for the post (total 3):
Kiwi, hassanov2007, Jimmy
Build. Test. Trade

Re: ERP System NNFX

ERP The Trader wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 7:10 am Hello, I've been following the Twitter page for a while now, and just seeing the consistency of them posting new indicators was just so selfless.
Amazing! Meeting a fellow NNFX trader. How's the algo coming on? I've finished mine and it's great, got a 75% winrate on gbpusd. But I'm not too fully Satisfied with my volume indicator. Do you mind sharing ideas?.

Knight wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 1:50 am Amazing! Meeting a fellow NNFX trader. How's the algo coming on? I've finished mine and it's great, got a 75% winrate on gbpusd. But I'm not too fully Satisfied with my volume indicator. Do you mind sharing ideas?.
Man I don’t even know where to begin lol that post was 10 months ago and I have a totally new system. The algo is still in development but I’m demoing a previous version at the moment. Ofcourse we can share ideas 😄
Build. Test. Trade

Great man. I have a link to my own algorithm on YouTube, but I don't know if that's allowed to be shared here.

Baseline - Vidya zones
1st Confirmation - volatility adjusted Macd
2nd Confirmation- Williams % r
Volume indicator fractal Dimensions (I am still hunting for a better one though)

Knight wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 4:52 am Great man. I have a link to my own algorithm on YouTube, but I don't know if that's allowed to be shared here.

Baseline - Vidya zones
1st Confirmation - volatility adjusted Macd
2nd Confirmation- Williams % r
Volume indicator fractal Dimensions (I am still hunting for a better one though)