Please take a few minutes to read our rules before posting: Forex-Station's Rules. Are you following them?

QuestionWhat is the best indicator for reversals and trend exhaustion?

What is the best indicator for reversals and trend exhaustion?

What is the indicator of TREND REVERSION or DETENDENCE EXHAUST that can be recommended to me? I want for intraday operations, an indicator that detects the exhaustion of a trend or, failing that, the start of a trend after a range.
If you have any indicator of these characteristics, can you share it?

Thank you for your cooperation...

Re: What is the best indicator for reversals and trend exhaustion?

menber100 wrote: Wed Aug 26, 2020 1:54 am What is the indicator of TREND REVERSION or DETENDENCE EXHAUST that can be recommended to me? I want for intraday operations, an indicator that detects the exhaustion of a trend or, failing that, the start of a trend after a range.
If you have any indicator of these characteristics, can you share it?

Thank you for your cooperation...
For trend exhaustion and reversals, this is one of the best: Chaos/Haos Visual Averages.
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
menber100
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

IdeaBest reversal indicators

I am setting up a scalp system using trend reversal patterns, if you have good indicators for me to improve, I would really appreciate it. They can be repainting indicators, as I will use them as extra confirmations. If I get something good I will share it with you

The climb is long
but the view is worth it

Re: Best reversal indicators

dorock wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 11:28 am I am setting up a scalp system using trend reversal patterns, if you have good indicators for me to improve, I would really appreciate it. They can be repainting indicators, as I will use them as extra confirmations. If I get something good I will share it with you
Share what you have soo others can help you

Re: What is the best indicator for reversals and trend exhaustion?

Here are 3 types of reversal indicator. First one is a scalper that is good at picking very short term tops/bottoms. Second tries to find when trends are weakening or exhausting and the third uses a different method (Williams Percent Range) to determine overbought/oversold conditions. All basically trying to do the same thing in different ways. Use with some kind of filter (ie something which helps you ignore sell signals in an up trend and vice versa) and these can be quite effective.
These users thanked the author Nbats7979 for the post (total 2):
mr12323, tvhh94

DownloadRe: Best reversal indicators

Cladi39 wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 11:31 am

Share what you have soo others can help you

The climb is long
but the view is worth it