Please take a few minutes to read our rules before posting: Forex-Station's Rules. Are you following them?

What are the best mobile indicators to use?

Hello guys, I'm new trader from Nigeria. First I wanna say a big THANK YOU for accepting me into this forum. For the past 2 days that I joined, I have been reading and learning a lot from you all.

I'm mostly on the move, which has limit my chances of using my computer to trade most of the time, so most of my trades are on mobile phone.
Please I would like to ask, can anyone tell me best indicators to use on mobile phone for scalping and trend market? and also the settings to use. I currently use RSI, Stoch, MA. I'm asking this because I need help. My losses outweighs my wins (Still on demo of course), and I want to have that reversed.

Thanks!

Re: What are the best mobile indicators to use?

Welcome to the family my friend :)

MT4 & MT5 mobile trading is fairly basic in regards to technical indicators but that's what makes it interesting. You can combine a few "standard" indicators together to form some very well known technical analysis tools such as the TDI etc.

Please have a read of these two topics about mobile trading and indicators:

Wishing you all the best for your trading journey :thumbup:
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
Dondbaze
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance