Please take a few minutes to read our rules before posting: Forex-Station's Rules. Are you following them?

Posting a strategy

Hi,
I have collected couple of things from here from Forex-Station and made a strategy which i would like to shar eit with you all guys.
I would appreciate if someone can guide me which place i should be posting a strategy with indicators.

Appreciate a lot.
Thanks

Re: Posting a strategy

mitalpatel wrote: Sat Jun 20, 2020 4:47 am Hi,
I have collected couple of things from here from Forex-Station and made a strategy which i would like to shar eit with you all guys.
I would appreciate if someone can guide me which place i should be posting a strategy with indicators.

Appreciate a lot.
Thanks
Sounds good mate, looking forward to it. You can post it up here: Forex-station Trading Systems :)
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

mitalpatel wrote: Sat Jun 20, 2020 4:47 am Hi,

Appreciate a lot.
Thanks

Hi,ok as jimmy says

Kingsley wrote: Thu Aug 27, 2020 7:24 pm As a beginner, should i trade with brokers that offer higher leverages and bonuses but not regulated ?
you should do exactly the opposite. trade with regulated broker with the normal 30:1 leverage. get a feel for risk and money management.
Im a full time trader and 30:1 is more than enough. learn how to trade and be profitable for at least 6months in a row - below a dd of 10% then you can start thinking about those things
(I think its unneccessary)

E7han wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 12:37 am I'm a beginner and looking forward to a suitable strategy for traders entering into live trades for the first time. A profitable strategy that includes lower risk and investment.
Being a beginner, you should take enough time to research and to gain sufficient knowledge, then only you can make strategies according to the market. Take your time and choose the best path for yourself. Best of luck!

Always try demo first with a simple template (like this one attached) and stick to your rules of entry and exit.
STICK to your trading times like a professional trader.
KEEP concentration and be patient and wait for YOUR entries and exits.
These indicators are all standard on MT4 and the template will open them automatically.
DON'T BE GREEDY.
Good luck.
TEAMTRADER