Please take a few minutes to read our rules before posting: Forex-Station's Rules. Are you following them?

Re: New To Forex-Station

Millernioh wrote:
Tue Jul 14, 2020 6:24 pm
Hello Guys,

This is my first time here, and am looking to learn and also to trade and get some profit with the help of you beautiful people. Really glad to be here.
Wish you all the best and dont forget to keep us updated with your progress so far.

Dear fellow traders and members of this great community. I still feel new here and my browser still has the old forex-tsd link :'D
I want to wish everyone a merry Christmas (or Yule) comfortable and nice days and a great time.

Sincerely your myrx.
*Ho Ho Ho

Hello all,

AB here a Danish Forex newbie. OK, I'm new but I'm not young, or at least not as young as I used to be. Believe it or not, I was once young and good looking... Sadly, I'm now only good looking :)

Just read a lot of "do not" rules. Now I'm looking for a roadmap to the "do" rules and writing this in the mean time.

As you probably guessed, I'm here mostly to learn. That said, I'd gladly help if and where I can.

See ya around!

LikeRe: New To Forex-Station

@ab wrote:
Thu Feb 04, 2021 2:51 am
Hello all,
Hello there Sir! Welcome to our home and thank you for taking the time to read our rules. It means a lot!

Glad to see you here and hope our community can make you feel younger as well as improve your trading 😉

See you around!
Trade with the broker that supports our work! FBS are offering $140 to get you started! Click, here to begin live trading, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Latest: Why was I banned from Forex-station?

I have also recently joined this forum. Got to read some really good stuff, must say. Looking forward to the journey with you all. :D

1. Similar Topics

1. Why was I banned from Forex-station?

0 Replies 2748 Views

by Jimmy, Fri Dec 11, 2020 11:31 pm in New Members & Common Forex Q&A's

0 Replies
    2. Forex-Station Live System Stream - Deez

80 Replies 11656 Views

by Deez, Mon Jan 06, 2020 11:17 pm in Trading Systems

80 Replies

Return to “New Members & Common Forex Q&A's”