Please take a few minutes to read our rules before posting: Forex-Station's Rules. Are you following them?

Re: New To Forex-Station

joy.x.d wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 5:18 pm

Hi Michal. So are you new to the world of trading ?
I think no. I maybe know something :-). but i stuck with holy grail :-))). I started to learn around 2006, i think ,then i had break and now im back. I play lot with no TF graf like renko, range bar, median renko, point and figure. I know fxdrema i can build EA with this soft i can do a backtest it open you eyeas a lot. I tried trade live but no success. I want build EA for me I dont want to sit full day in front of the monitor. I start build a system but i will see, for me its only fun and killing time. .... and you?

Re: New To Forex-Station

Capital Reserve wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 3:36 am Hey,

Just wanted to hopefully post in the correct section and say hi to everyone for my 1st post.

I admit, I've been a "lurker" if you will for about half a year but I thought it was beneficial I actually become part of the community and sign up and such. Plus I need help with a couple things, lol.

I have many years experience with trading and hope we can all make more money and more pips together!

Thanks!
Welcome to the site!