If you're new, please take a few minutes to read our rules before posting: Forex-Station's Rules, Ranks & Everything in between.

WorkNew To Forex-Station

Hey,

Just wanted to hopefully post in the correct section and say hi to everyone for my 1st post.

I admit, I've been a "lurker" if you will for about half a year but I thought it was beneficial I actually become part of the community and sign up and such. Plus I need help with a couple things, lol.

I have many years experience with trading and hope we can all make more money and more pips together!

Thanks!

LikeRe: New To Forex-Station

Capital Reserve wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 3:36 am

I admit, I've been a "lurker" if you will for about half a year but I thought it was beneficial I actually become part of the community and sign up and such. Plus I need help with a couple things, lol.

Thanks!
Welcome to the site.

Seeing as you have experience, we're looking forward to seeing good contribution from you, not just requests for "help with a couple of things" (if you know what I mean) :)

See you around.
Download over 500+ Forex & Trading books from Forex-Station's (member's only) Trader's Library.

LikeRe: New To Forex-Station

xv4rsf wrote:
Sun May 24, 2020 4:27 am
Hello.
I want to only write Hi everybody.
Michal
Hello man, welcome to the site :)
Looking for a Forex broker that puts you first? FBS are offering $100 to get you started! Find out more, here.

1. Similar Topics

1. Deep search Forex Station on Google

0 Replies 3600 Views

by Jimmy, Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:45 pm in New Members & Common Forex Q&A's

0 Replies
    2. Forex-Station Live System Stream - Deez

80 Replies 9251 Views

by Deez, Mon Jan 06, 2020 11:17 pm in Trading Systems

80 Replies

Return to “New Members & Common Forex Q&A's”