Please take a few minutes to read our rules before posting: Forex-Station's Rules. Are you following them?

Re: Introduction...

JamesCollonial wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 6:36 pm I'm a beginner in trading and currently trading in a demo account, been good in trading demo should i start live trading soon with minimum risk ?
If you have done demo trading for a good time, you can go live but dont go all in. Start with a small sum first and see how it goes.

GasperRio wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2020 9:34 pm I currently trade using a demo account and have not entered into live, is there any obvious mistake that every trader makes as the beginning ?
Well yes people make many mistakes as a newbie since they don't have much experience like over trading, not knowing when to enter or exit a trader, Risking more than their capacities, not using a SL etc. However we have to be calm and focus on learning.

k_tony wrote: Thu Dec 10, 2020 5:54 pm Well yes people make many mistakes as a newbie since they don't have much experience like over trading, not knowing when to enter or exit a trader, Risking more than their capacities, not using a SL etc. However we have to be calm and focus on learning.
Agreed, lack of experience and knowledge does make newbies make a lot of mistakes at times. But with hard work and practice, one can definitely get through his limitations and emerge successful in forex.

FOREX_LIFE wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 11:32 pm Of course! Demo account is a great idea to start trading but many people take it as a game or gambling because of no risk.
Demo accounts are only useful when you develop your trading skills by creating strategies and testing them on it.
You are absolutely right buddy!
How long have you been trading forex?