Please take a few minutes to read our rules before posting: Forex-Station's Rules. Are you following them?

Re: The road to Live Trading

simon_n3z wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:18 am Sooo .... ????????

Well, how did you get sucked into this interesting business of exchange ?

Huuuuh ?
for me.............. i blew up 5k usd bcos my work friend said 2 me to trade 1 min chart & i made deposit and kaboom goodnight................ :sick: never again do same dumb mistake............. what about u?? how did u get involved???
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post:
simon_n3z
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

moey_dw wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 4:40 pm

for me.............. i blew up 5k usd bcos my work friend said 2 me to trade 1 min chart & i made deposit and kaboom goodnight................ :sick: never again do same dumb mistake............. what about u?? how did u get involved???
For me it was value...seeing arrows up and down on the newsticker, to beeing explained that it means values and it can be exchanged.

Wow M1 chart...never works for me
Check out my Intraday Swinging Setup - Updated Q4 2022... viewtopic.php?p=1295496595#p1295496595

This is my 2cents..most people don't know how to trade the 1 min chart.

1min min chart with 1 min expiry is suicide. 1 min chart with 5 min expiry is still risky but possible. You need to analyze the 5min TF but you have a slight upper hand because you are inside it(1 min TF).

Essentially you are trading a 1 5min candle so you need to know what the 5 1min candles are doing..if you get what im saying :cray:

See pic.

Pic 1 is when you don't wait for a 5min candle to close. In my experience( I could be wrong) most activity happens toward the end of a candle which is why trading 1 min expiry is idiotic. In a 5min candle the last 1 or 2 minutes is where the action happens.

Pic 2 is when you wait for the candle to close and everything still says trade up.

This is just my view..hope it helps someone.
Attachments

peterso wrote: Fri Jan 03, 2020 9:03 pm It was from youtube. Once I just came across a video where someone was explaining how we can make money from forex trading. Thats when it all started. Though I almost took a year to understand all this but all’s well now.
Yes, it does take time to get a good hold on this field, even I took many months to understand it completely. And I think its better not to rush in the initial time, that is really crucial to our growth as a trader.
These users thanked the author Torrie8 for the post:
peterso

peterso wrote: Fri Jan 03, 2020 9:03 pm It was from youtube. Once I just came across a video where someone was explaining how we can make money from forex trading. Thats when it all started. Though I almost took a year to understand all this but all’s well now.
I think I am right and at that times I always lose the most.

Keith wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:42 pm Trading Forex live can be of great benefit, especially if you would prefer to deal with current market updates and get the best from all they offer. But there is a certain requirement. And that is to have a winning strategy. Having one will increase your chance of getting the desired profit from your trades.
Yes the right kind of strategies are very important while trading. And only those who have the right kind of knowledge and skills are able to strategize well in forex.