Please take a few minutes to read our rules before posting: Forex-Station's Rules. Are you following them?

Re: M1 Scalping question PLEASE HELP

rijay wrote: Wed Aug 22, 2018 1:41 am this is the easiest way to identify real sr levels, if you can understand it!
is by projecting the levels from point of price reversals to those levels at which margin calls are going to get triggered if prices reaches that levels,
that is where pull backs hoults to decide further how many traders are willing to get stuck at margin call levels and how much strength that sr level has , isn't it?
those who trade live knows the importance of margin calls trigger levels for prices to react, these are high impact sr zones, where weak hands goes out and strong hands comes back in again.
Margin calls trigger levels? No, it's absolutely not like that. First, you confuse margin call and SL (or maybe pending orders in Futures). Second, the sharks don't want you to get the margin call at all. Where do you have that? Think about it and it doesn't make sense at all. I mean when this happens you are the only one to blame, noone else. Your risk was much to high and you're MM was bad as well. The sharks want your money, but step by step. You should be hooked furthermore and refund your account when margin is too low, so they can get more money from you. They have time, much much money and time. They don't think in months, but quarters and years. They don't want and need your money immediately. What happens when the market is that volatile that you get a margin call one after another? It would be obvious even for the biggest bonehead and nobody would trade anymore in this market. Investors are shy like deer. It's the same as cooking a frog. When you put a frog in hot water he jumps out and he is away. Put the frog in cold water, it will stay, and step by step you rise the temperature until the frog is cooked.

High impact S/R zones? S/R are tf independent. You won't see the levels of M1 on H4, but H4 levels on M1. NTL, the tfs are much too far apart to trade them reasonably. The waves don't correspond to each other. Depending on your style how you use the S/R you choose the tf for the S/R and your trading tf. It may seem for someone who jumps to often between the tfs that there are more important S/R on much higher tfs but that deludes. Stay with your one or two tfs and focus on the price movements here. The more you jump the more you get confused and the more you make mistakes.

PS: Please reread the post.

Krelian99 wrote: Wed Aug 22, 2018 2:47 am

Margin calls trigger levels? No, it's absolutely not like that. First, you confuse margin call and SL (or maybe pending orders in Futures). Second, the sharks don't want you to get the margin call at all. Where do you have that? Think about it and it doesn't make sense at all. I mean when this happens you are the only one to blame, noone else. Your risk was much to high and you're MM was bad as well. The sharks want your money, but step by step. You should be hooked furthermore and refund your account when margin is too low, so they can get more money from you. They have time, much much money and time. They don't think in months, but quarters and years. They don't want and need your money immediately. What happens when the market is that volatile that you get a margin call one after another? It would be obvious even for the biggest bonehead and nobody would trade anymore in this market. Investors are shy like deer. It's the same as cooking a frog. When you put a frog in hot water he jumps out and he is away. Put the frog in cold water, it will stay, and step by step you rise the temperature until the frog is cooked.

High impact S/R zones? S/R are tf independent. You won't see the levels of M1 on H4, but H4 levels on M1. NTL, the tfs are much too far apart to trade them reasonably. The waves don't correspond to each other. Depending on your style how you use the S/R you choose the tf for the S/R and your trading tf. It may seem for someone who jumps to often between the tfs that there are more important S/R on much higher tfs but that deludes. Stay with your one or two tfs and focus on the price movements here. The more you jump the more you get confused and the more you make mistakes.

PS: Please reread the post.
Where is confusion between margin call and SL. They are as different as fire and water.

You did not decipher what I posted, the word used 'projections'. Was important.
Professional traders use d1 time frame to get that projections, and not m1 time frame.

rijay wrote: Wed Aug 22, 2018 2:59 am Where is confusion between margin call and SL. They are as different as fire and water.

You did not decipher what I posted, the word used 'projections'. Was important.
Professional traders use d1 time frame to get that projections, and not m1 time frame.
You write weird stuff. Projections on D1? Which projections? On D1? So only daytrader get a margin call? Where did you get such nonsense? Really, show me where you got that nonsense. Nobody wants your margin call triggered and the sharks also don't know how big or small your balance is. They absolutely don't care about you as single trader. They, and you as well, can see the accumulated volume of the pending orders in Futures. SL and TP are nothing else than pending orders (I guess you mean that where you can get S/R levels as well - it's a bit fuzzy but better than nothing). They also see the current volume in the market. Only you and your broker knows where your margin call lies theoretically. Just think one second: When a trader risks 1-2% of his account per trade, it is very hard to let you hit margin call. I guess, you don't know what a margin call is. BTW, SL fishing happens on every tf, even on tick charts and DOM.

Krelian99 wrote: Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:04 am

You write weird stuff. Projections on D1? Which projections? On D1? So only daytrader get a margin call? Where did you get such nonsense? Really, show me where you got that nonsense. Nobody wants your margin call triggered and the sharks also don't know how big or small your balance is. They absolutely don't care about you as single trader. They, and you as well, can see the accumulated volume of the pending orders in Futures. SL and TP are nothing else than pending orders (I guess you mean that where you can get S/R levels as well - it's a bit fuzzy but better than nothing). They also see the current volume in the market. Only you and your broker knows where your margin call lies theoretically. Just think one second: When a trader risks 1-2% of his account per trade, it is very hard to let you hit margin call. I guess, you don't know what a margin call is. BTW, SL fishing happens on every tf, even on tick charts and DOM.
I don't think it will be difficult to understand what I say about margin call, for you if you have access to institutional grade broker with good risk management system.

If you are on small retail broker then it is better to check of margin requirement even for forex , where some exchanges provide parallel trading for forex on their platform.

Now do not tell me that you do not know that exchange do provide forex contacts for indirect synchronized trading. That margin call money requirements will match with institutional grade brokers.
Small retail brokers with bad risk management can jack up or jack down things anytime. And they will be the first in queue of bankruptcy in case of black swan event like snb uncapping swiss franc.

rijay wrote: Wed Aug 22, 2018 1:36 pm I don't think it will be difficult to understand what I say about margin call, for you if you have access to institutional grade broker with good risk management system.

If you are on small retail broker then it is better to check of margin requirement even for forex , where some exchanges provide parallel trading for forex on their platform.

Now do not tell me that you do not know that exchange do provide forex contacts for indirect synchronized trading. That margin call money requirements will match with institutional grade brokers.
Small retail brokers with bad risk management can jack up or jack down things anytime. And they will be the first in queue of bankruptcy in case of black swan event like snb uncapping swiss franc.
Sorry, I can't follow you anymore at all and I guess anyone else can't as well (or is there anyone who understands anything yet?). Your answers are just a mess. Where are you? Still in FX or stock exchange? What has this to do with that? Show links or videos that explain it what you mean by getting S/R levels with margin call levels or your whole babbeling is worth nothing more than whipped BS.

Krelian99 wrote: Wed Aug 22, 2018 9:18 pm

Sorry, I can't follow you anymore at all and I guess anyone else can't as well (or is there anyone who understands anything yet?). Your answers are just a mess. Where are you? Still in FX or stock exchange? What has this to do with that? Show links or videos that explain it what you mean by getting S/R levels with margin call levels or your whole babbeling is worth nothing more than whipped BS.
Tell me what is your way if you have any
To find out which sr is real,

I.e. which sr will hold and which sr will break.
Everyone will understand it easily.

rijay wrote: Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:00 pm Tell me what is your way if you have any
To find out which sr is real,

I.e. which sr will hold and which sr will break.
Everyone will understand it easily.
I've written it long time ago how I do it, see here:

viewtopic.php?p=1294818988#p1294818988
viewtopic.php?p=1295349594#p1295349594

These levels I began to draw in March 2017 and add levels when price goes in regions where my chart is still blank I still use today, I change nothing, just extend to the right.
I watch PA at these levels, you should know what a doji or hammer is and could distinguish a small candle body and big candle body. It's absolutely no magic. Long wick dipping into the zone and coming back immediately is likely a reversal. When market is stopped above or below it is not really sure yet and I wait till I see more signs. Long candle break through means the S/R is strong but Bulls or Bears needed high momentum to overrun it (most beginners may think here the S/R got invalid). It needs a bit to get a feeling what to do at these S/R levels, but it is simple and effective. That's basically it and I already wrote that as well a few times in this forum.

Now, where are your links or description about margin call S/R levels? And do not distract any further.

Krelian99 wrote: Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:55 pm

I've written it long time ago how I do it, see here:

viewtopic.php?p=1294818988#p1294818988
viewtopic.php?p=1295349594#p1295349594

These levels I began to draw in March 2017 and add levels when price goes in regions where my chart is still blank I still use today, I change nothing, just extend to the right.
I watch PA at these levels, you should know what a doji or hammer is and could distinguish a small candle body and big candle body. It's absolutely no magic. Long wick dipping into the zone and coming back immediately is likely a reversal. When market is stopped above or below it is not really sure yet and I wait till I see more signs. Long candle break through means the S/R is strong but Bulls or Bears needed high momentum to overrun it (most beginners may think here the S/R got invalid). It needs a bit to get a feeling what to do at these S/R levels, but it is simple and effective. That's basically it and I already wrote that as well a few times in this forum.

Now, where are your links or description about margin call S/R levels? And do not distract any further.

you use very subtle method to find sr levels , i think, it is no wrong but just very basic thing that everyone sees, but no one actually knows what will happen next at sr levels,
now on your strategy add what i already described as above margin call trigger levels and see.

if your sr levels either hand drawn or by any indicator is matching with margin call trigger levels , then that sr is surely important and will be make or break for prices ,

if your sr level is no where near that margin call trigger level(that has been projected from price reversal point taking into account margin money needed , for prices to reach that level), then that sr is of no importance and prices will not bother to react to that sr levels.

this is embedded in trader psychology , of how different traders react to price behavior,

there are many lazy traders who react late and wake up only when their margin calls are triggered, so what prices does is that prices goes beyond margin money call trigger levels and wipes out all this lazy traders( who are hanging by their teeth at this levels), and then come backs in the direction of trend and pull back is over, weak hands are wiped out and strong hands takes control again,

hope this description will not confuse you more, and things will not fly over your head . as description is enough to clarify things who are experienced . and you have enough experience .

rijay wrote: Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:47 pm you use very subtle method to find sr levels , i think, it is no wrong but just very basic thing that everyone sees, but no one actually knows what will happen next at sr levels,
now on your strategy add what i already described as above margin call trigger levels and see.

if your sr levels either hand drawn or by any indicator is matching with margin call trigger levels , then that sr is surely important and will be make or break for prices ,

if your sr level is no where near that margin call trigger level(that has been projected from price reversal point taking into account margin money needed , for prices to reach that level), then that sr is of no importance and prices will not bother to react to that sr levels.

this is embedded in trader psychology , of how different traders react to price behavior,

there are many lazy traders who react late and wake up only when their margin calls are triggered, so what prices does is that prices goes beyond margin money call trigger levels and wipes out all this lazy traders( who are hanging by their teeth at this levels), and then come backs in the direction of trend and pull back is over, weak hands are wiped out and strong hands takes control again,

hope this description will not confuse you more, and things will not fly over your head . as description is enough to clarify things who are experienced . and you have enough experience .
No, we don't come any further like that. Google doesn't know "margin call trigger level" or whatever and you still confuse margin call and SL. Seriously, please read what a margin call is and what a SL. Lazy traders wait till their margin call hits? Those are no traders, they are venturers or hodlers. Post links or (detailed) pics of what you want to tell or leave it.

rijay wrote: Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:47 pm you use very subtle method to find sr levels , i think, it is no wrong but just very basic thing that everyone sees, but no one actually knows what will happen next at sr levels,

OMG, after thinking around six corners I know what you mean. It needed a while for making click - the point is that it is completely wrong, in school grades it's a clean 6, from 1 to 6. No kidding. It has nothing to do with either margin call or SL (ok, when you have a bad MM maybe, but again, noone else than you is to blame). You may know the very basics what a S/R is, but that's it. You have no clue why they are there where they are and what happens there. Your thought about S/R and "matching with MCTL" is kindergarten, no real S/R scalper would do it as you said and also swing traders don't do it (whatever you think they may do, IDK). It is clear to me now that you have no link and share no pic. You can't because it's total BS. You used once a S/R indicator and thought that's it. No, that's nothing, delete it right away and that's the best you can do. You haven't seen the YT-video of the S/R scalper I linked for you. No S/R indicator.

As I mentioned you messed up everything: fix trading terms, approaches, broker business and SmartMoney behavior. SM never give away control, never. Keep that in mind. That puts them in good position but that makes them also readable since they leave footprints. Reading those footprints a good scalper "actually knows what will happen next at sr levels" most likely to 85-90%. That is what the pros and I try to make you clear: Learn to read the market. Don't begin to collect indicators before you have a plan what you need and why this or that indicator could improve your strategy. Every indicator must have a certain reason being on your chart and must have a certain setting. Otherwise you got lost quicker than you can say "lost".

But everything has also something positive. I saw a pattern on D1 I forgot about that and it may help actually if used correctly. I have to research it a bit more, but it is helpful, so or so :thumbup: