Please take a few minutes to read our rules before posting: Forex-Station's Rules. Are you following them?

Re: Forex Station Welcome Notice Board

Vspatrick wrote:Hi Everyone,

Just a quick word to say HELLO, happy to have found this new forum.

Kind regards,

Patrick.

Hi Patrick
Welcome man and thanks for your joining the old trading community at new forum :)
regards
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Hello everybody.

Just want to say thanks to the creators of this forum and specially a big thank you to Mladen for his continuous hard work and dedication "serving" the forex community with his coding skills and good will!

I'm a trader, by nature:-), of FTSE-MIB stocks and FX. Two completely different realities...
I will follow the progress of this forum and try to help with my contribution(s).

Happy trading everyone, and green pips.

Angelo

amgm2609 wrote:Hello everybody.

Just want to say thanks to the creators of this forum and specially a big thank you to Mladen for his continuous hard work and dedication "serving" the forex community with his coding skills and good will!

I'm a trader, by nature:-), of FTSE-MIB stocks and FX. Two completely different realities...
I will follow the progress of this forum and try to help with my contribution(s).

Happy trading everyone, and green pips.

Angelo
Hi amgm
Man Welcome here thanks to joining us and more appreciations to your promised contribution in near future,hope it will help users and tips by experts is real worth.
regards
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.