Please take a few minutes to read our rules before posting: Forex-Station's Rules. Are you following them?

Re: Forex Station Welcome Notice Board

Jimmy wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 1:38 am
Hey Kev! Welcome to the family. It's always nice to see other NNFX traders here.

Hoping to see you on the forums more and wishing you success with your trading mate :thumbup:
Thanks very much Jimmy!

Doing what you do, you must have hundreds of indicators at your disposal, but if you haven't seen/tried it, I highly recommend this indicator using zero line cross as a signal as your c1 or c2 indicator for NNFX. (I found it in the Ehlers Fisher section) I think it needs a bit of an overhaul to some of its alerts functions, and mtf etc... but I think it's just fantastic - and I've tested a lot of indicators since finding NNFX!

Hello, My name is Timothy from Perth Western Australia, a newbie to FX world. I'm learning NNFX trading strategy now.
During my way to build my algo, I found FOREX-STATION (FS) is most great place to find a good indicators. And my journey with FS is extremely pleasent. Got a lot of help here. Wanna say a big Thank you to you all. You guys Rock!
Currently, I finished the building process and prepare for the forward test. Learning produce EA by fxdreema.
Love the place ,and wish all the best to everyone here.
These users thanked the author berserkyjc for the post:
KevK212

LikeRe: Forex Station Welcome Notice Board

berserkyjc wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 1:42 pm Hello, My name is Timothy from Perth Western Australia
Hey Tim :wave:

Nice to see another Aussie here haha. Hoping you find our site helpful for your trading career.

Don't be a stranger man. See you around :)
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Jimmy wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 2:32 pm Hey Tim :wave:

Nice to see another Aussie here haha. Hoping you find our site helpful for your trading career.

Don't be a stranger man. See you around :)
Good'day Mate!
I used to live in Sydney. Moved to Perth in 2013. The daily chat is bit annoying to me as NNFX trades 20 mins before candle close, which is NYT 4pm. That's 4:40 or 5:40 for Perth. And it's in the morning! FYI, I was born in China and settled in Aus since 2008. Still learning.

berserkyjc wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 5:03 pm Good'day Mate!
I used to live in Sydney. Moved to Perth in 2013. The daily chat is bit annoying to me as NNFX trades 20 mins before candle close, which is NYT 4pm. That's 4:40 or 5:40 for Perth. And it's in the morning! FYI, I was born in China and settled in Aus since 2008. Still learning.
Wow, that's heaps cool. You use to live in Sydney? What made you move over to Perth bro! :Shocked:
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Jimmy wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 5:05 pm Wow, that's heaps cool. You use to live in Sydney? What made you move over to Perth bro! :Shocked:
I was running a take away shop and believed Perth has a more space to expand and less competition.
I wasn't stick to my original plan after move to Perth, although made some money in the beginning, but lost some in a bad investment. counldn't break through my ceilling.
My life was up and down, down and up. Through those bottoms and peaks, I suppose it create a humble and cautious heart, with some immunity to greedy.Those could help me to become a good trader, I believe one day.
Right now, I'm start to focusing on building my money management with my NNFX algo. I probably could build something to my psychology priciple later on.
the problem is that I'm time poor at the moment. Hopefully, I could invest all my time at the end of this year.
These users thanked the author berserkyjc for the post:
Andrés49

My presentation, I am Andrés from Spain and I have been studying technical analysis in the markets for a year, all on my own, books, internet, etc. All in my spare time.
I want to thank all the members of this wonderful forum, especially the moderators and programmers, where everything is shared with great kindness and altruism. I learn a lot from all of you, and I am going to contribute and help as much as I can. Health and fortune to all.
Excuse my english, or future misunderstandings, it is actually google english.
These users thanked the author Andrés49 for the post:
berserkyjc
Did you think that time is the greatest asset you have?
86,400 seconds for you, for your pretty face. Invest, spend, splurge, get in on the trend.
Google translate translate for me

berserkyjc wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 1:42 pm Hello, My name is Timothy from Perth Western Australia, a newbie to FX world. I'm learning NNFX trading strategy now.
During my way to build my algo, I found FOREX-STATION (FS) is most great place to find a good indicators. And my journey with FS is extremely pleasent. Got a lot of help here. Wanna say a big Thank you to you all. You guys Rock!
Currently, I finished the building process and prepare for the forward test. Learning produce EA by fxdreema.
Love the place ,and wish all the best to everyone here.
Sam way I found FS, after studying NNFX! :)
These users thanked the author KevK212 for the post (total 2):
berserkyjc, ChuChu Rocket