Please take a few minutes to read our rules before posting: Forex-Station's Rules. Are you following them?

Re: Forex Station Welcome Notice Board

Hiya all, used a few indicators sourced from here in the past, most notably QQE Velocity. Thanks for all your hard work!

I had some conceptualizations for two PDF + range-based indicators. I thought it was about time to register and see if it would interest anyone with some level of programmatic skill. (because the lord knows I butcher anything more complex than averages :D )

One question for a more experienced member: is the "mt4 indicators and requests" thread (viewtopic.php?f=579496&t=8418142&start=10810) the correct place to post these ideas or as it's more than simply wanting to add alerts or a small modification to an existing indicator - would you suggest making a dedicated thread for the proposal/idea? I don't exactly know what the norm is here.

GLHF!
"Perfect" systems are generally fragile...

Hi everyone,
I'm Stefano from Sardinia a region of Italy, I'm 50 years old but a beginner trader too. Two months ago when I was looking for a simple T3 moving average indicator I have seen the Xard System in this forum and I felt in love...So I'm here.. I'm sorry for my imperfect language.
Timing is all

Quando tutto sembrava perduto ho guardato in faccia la sconfitta e ho trovato la speranza

LikeRe: Forex Station Welcome Notice Board

gostego wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 5:02 am Hi everyone,
I'm Stefano from Sardinia a region of Italy, I'm 50 years old but a beginner trader too. Two months ago then I was looking for a simple T3 moving average indicator I have seen the Xard System in this forum and I felt in love...So I'm here.. I'm sorry for my imperfect language.
Hello Signor Stefano. We have lots of good Italian traders here so please feel at home :)

Thanks for joining and welcome to the family :wave:
Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Jimmy wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 5:21 am
Hello Signor Stefano. We have lots of good Italian traders here so please feel at home :)

Thanks for joining and welcome to the family :wave:
Thanks a lot!... but Signor Stefano no...only Stefano, I'm still a teenager.... :lol: ;)
Timing is all

Quando tutto sembrava perduto ho guardato in faccia la sconfitta e ho trovato la speranza

good morning hope everyone is well i was wondering how do someone get help on this site. i been looking around and cant find an answer. i know people are busy and there are a lot of request but none of the post i post get an answer. i even put it in the paid section cause i was willing to pay for the help. still no answer. do you have to be a long term member or is there a share or post requirement? any help would be great.

Hi all,

I just wanted to introduce myself. Im Kevin and I'm from England, UK. I recently found no nonsenseforex and consumed all of his material. If you know much about NNFX, you'll know it is very indicator heavy, and that's how I ended up finding Forex Station. I've seen all the amazing things the coders do here, and have been a member for a little while now, and just wanted to say hello, and thank you for all the amazing work that has gone into making this place such an amazing resource for traders! :) :) :)

KevK212 wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 1:30 am Hi all,

I just wanted to introduce myself. Im Kevin and I'm from England, UK.
Hey Kev! Welcome to the family. It's always nice to see other NNFX traders here.

Hoping to see you on the forums more and wishing you success with your trading mate :thumbup:
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
KevK212
Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance