Please take a few minutes to read our rules before posting: Forex-Station's Rules. Are you following them?

QuestionTradingview and Binance Charts on Metatrader

Hello to all the wonderful people here.
Excuse me for my english...
Recently there is a particular pair in Binance that I am interested.
This pair can also be viewed in Tradingview.

My problem is that I dont like to view this pair on their charts
Is there a way that I can view it on MT4?

Also, I know we have here the Top 10 Indicators for MT4.. I would like to know if there are also Top 10 Indicators for MT5?

Where can I find the MT4 installer again? I forgot it already? Is it in XARD"s System?

Thank you in advance.. Stay safe brothers and sisters..

Re: Tradingview and Binance Charts on Metatrader

KRFXEL wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 4:58 pm Hello to all the wonderful people here.
Excuse me for my english...
Recently there is a particular pair in Binance that I am interested.
This pair can also be viewed in Tradingview.

My problem is that I dont like to view this pair on their charts
Is there a way that I can view it on MT4?

Also, I know we have here the Top 10 Indicators for MT4.. I would like to know if there are also Top 10 Indicators for MT5?

Where can I find the MT4 installer again? I forgot it already? Is it in XARD"s System?

Thank you in advance.. Stay safe brothers and sisters..
Hi, what markets come with a broker's mt4 are decided by the broker so you'll need to check around brokers to see if any offer that particular pair.

You can download mt4 from any broker and receive their list of markets and demo and live account price feeds or you can download mt4 from the Metaquotes web site and use Metaquotes price feed on their demo account.

Ogee wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 5:16 pm Hi, what markets come with a broker's mt4 are decided by the broker so you'll need to check around brokers to see if any offer that particular pair.

You can download mt4 from any broker and receive their list of markets and demo and live account price feeds or you can download mt4 from the Metaquotes web site and use Metaquotes price feed on their demo account.
Thank you.. Yes the brokers got their own version of mt4, that is not what i want... i am looking for the plain mt4 installer that we have here...

I've found it.. the old mt4 terminal installer.. thanks

KRFXEL wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 5:02 pm Thank you.. Yes the brokers got their own version of mt4, that is not what i want... i am looking for the plain mt4 installer that we have here...

I've found it.. the old mt4 terminal installer.. thanks
you'll want to consider what version you are installing, mine is currently;

Version: 4.00 build 1335 14 May 2021
These users thanked the author Ogee for the post:
ChuChu Rocket

KRFXEL wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 6:30 pm oh.. do you have links Sir?
The latest metaquotes non-broker mt4 version can be downloaded from the link in the 'metaquotes dot net' home page (not sure if this is one of the forum topics where links are allowed).

You can use the metaquote's data feed as is, or any broker feed from the dropdown broker list in FILE > ADD AN ACCOUNT > DEMO
Switching to a broker feed effectively switches the metaquotes latest version to the brokers latest version.

(During the mt4 download you used to get a 'there is a later version do you want' pop-up but if said yes just gave you mt5 instead)

below is a snap of the UK (en) page
Attachments
These users thanked the author Ogee for the post (total 2):
KRFXEL, ChuChu Rocket

Ogee wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 7:20 pm The latest metaquotes non-broker mt4 version can be downloaded from the link in the 'metaquotes dot net' home page (not sure if this is one of the forum topics where links are allowed).

You can use the metaquote's data feed as is, or any broker feed from the dropdown broker list in FILE > ADD AN ACCOUNT > DEMO
Switching to a broker feed effectively switches the metaquotes latest version to the brokers latest version.

(During the mt4 download you used to get a 'there is a later version do you want' pop-up but if said yes just gave you mt5 instead)

below is a snap of the UK (en) page
Thank You