If you're new, please take a few minutes to read our rules before posting: Forex-Station's Rules, Ranks & Everything in between.

Re: The road to Live Trading

Ray Martin wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 10:06 pm
I think the road to live trading is quite long. Until you feel that confidence in yourself, you should not go live. It's better to stay on demo till then or may be you can start with a micro account to test yourself.
Confidence comes from finding defined setups matched with a repeatable process for trade management that has a statistically proven positive expectancy. This takes time but can be done without risking any money before testing on demo and then on a live micro account. Other than testing or learning the platform don't spend too much time on demo as you can't replicate the risk element of real trading.

I just wanted to trade and learn something new, since the world is filled with many businesses. Wanted to be part of something relating to it and understand the risk factor.

And Forex Trading is considered higher than stock. So Jumped into it and later got the interest in it.

Lukas wrote:
Tue Apr 07, 2020 10:54 pm
I just wanted to trade and learn something new, since the world is filled with many businesses. Wanted to be part of something relating to it and understand the risk factor.

And Forex Trading is considered higher than stock. So Jumped into it and later got the interest in it.
Since how long have you been in forex?

Bettle89 wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 6:17 pm
Keith wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:42 pm
Trading Forex live can be of great benefit, especially if you would prefer to deal with current market updates and get the best from all they offer. But there is a certain requirement. And that is to have a winning strategy. Having one will increase your chance of getting the desired profit from your trades.
Yes the right kind of strategies are very important while trading. And only those who have the right kind of knowledge and skills are able to strategize well in forex.
Indeed! Right Strategy is the key to success!

Lukas wrote:
Tue Apr 07, 2020 10:54 pm

Good choice Lucas. Forex is a really good opportunity to earn if explored with full skills and confidence.

peterso wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 4:56 pm
Bettle89 wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 6:17 pm

Yes the right kind of strategies are very important while trading. And only those who have the right kind of knowledge and skills are able to strategize well in forex.
Right! But I have seen a lot of traders facing issues regarding the right kind of strategy. Not an easy task for all.

Torrie8 wrote:
Thu Jun 04, 2020 6:08 pm
peterso wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 4:56 pm

Right! But I have seen a lot of traders facing issues regarding the right kind of strategy. Not an easy task for all.
Agree! Many traders face this issue of formulating a good strategy while trading, may be that knowledge is missing

Chen_90 wrote:
Wed Jun 24, 2020 5:06 pm
Torrie8 wrote:
Thu Jun 04, 2020 6:08 pm

Agree! Many traders face this issue of formulating a good strategy while trading, may be that knowledge is missing
Yes lack of knowledge can be one major reason

Attachments 2
  1. Similar Topics

1. Excel Live Trading Data

35 Replies 2211 Views

by Lumios, Tue May 26, 2020 8:30 am in MT4 Indicators

35 Replies
    2. Live TV: Found this on the net

7 Replies 2220 Views

by thiru, Wed Aug 28, 2019 10:59 pm in Trader's Lounge

7 Replies

Return to “New Members & Common Forex Q&A's”