If you're new, please take a few minutes to read our rules before posting: Forex-Station's Rules, Ranks & Everything in between.

Posting a strategy

Hi,
I have collected couple of things from here from Forex-Station and made a strategy which i would like to shar eit with you all guys.
I would appreciate if someone can guide me which place i should be posting a strategy with indicators.

Appreciate a lot.
Thanks

Re: Posting a strategy

mitalpatel wrote:
Sat Jun 20, 2020 4:47 am
Hi,
I have collected couple of things from here from Forex-Station and made a strategy which i would like to shar eit with you all guys.
I would appreciate if someone can guide me which place i should be posting a strategy with indicators.

Appreciate a lot.
Thanks
Sounds good mate, looking forward to it. You can post it up here: Forex-station Trading Systems :)
Looking for a Forex broker that puts you first? FBS are offering $100 to get you started! Find out more, here.

mitalpatel wrote:
Sat Jun 20, 2020 4:47 am
Hi,

Appreciate a lot.
Thanks

Hi,ok as jimmy says
The perfect indicatoris our head ...

Too many indicators confuse the head

Posted basics of the strategy with setup and example.
viewtopic.php?f=578267&t=8473830
Hope we can find some experts view on this and enhance this with experienced trader making it more visual descent trading system.
So far i have tried to design template in descnet visual exprience color scheme.

Kingsley wrote:
Thu Aug 27, 2020 7:24 pm
As a beginner, should i trade with brokers that offer higher leverages and bonuses but not regulated ?
you should do exactly the opposite. trade with regulated broker with the normal 30:1 leverage. get a feel for risk and money management.
Im a full time trader and 30:1 is more than enough. learn how to trade and be profitable for at least 6months in a row - below a dd of 10% then you can start thinking about those things
(I think its unneccessary)

1. Similar Topics

1. 5 Replies
    2. Wyckoff strategy

2 Replies 2256 Views

by bilbao, Fri Nov 30, 2018 7:04 pm in Forex Education

2 Replies

Return to “New Members & Common Forex Q&A's”